World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanna View Post
    Share pl0x, will give you lifetime supply of cookies <3
    Step 1) Choose god of your choice.
    Step 2) Move out of shiny things.
    Step 3) Pray to your chosen god that the server thinks you actually moved.
    Step 4-infinity) Repeat until the stars align

Step infinity+1) Profit
    (0)

End Game PvE Progression Company
    www.modifiedcompany.com

Player
    Character
    Eliseus Kayne
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilrasis View Post
    Let me guess, you havn't actually figured out twister yet?

The only "randomness" I "keep trying to imply" has nothing to do with the encounter itself being random, but instead having to do with the mechanic being inherently and unpredictably broken. This is a great job of trying to put words into my mouth though.

I believe you can see quite clearly where I stated I have zero interest in seeing other peoples strategies laid out for me, only confirmation that the mechanic was consistently avoidable through legitimate means (Which no-one was able to provide -- for the record)

Once again, putting words in my mouth. Please, be my guest and point out where I say either of these things.

You seem to have confused requiring 110% with not falling asleep at your keyboard.

I am not a 1.0 player. You clearly do not have experience with the mechanics in question as it is not simply a matter of "change your strategy" due to non-ideal circumstances. Its a matter of "There is a clear and obvious solution to the mechanic, but it randomly does not work several times per attempt".

I apologize that I have been "Discussing Binding Coil" in the "Binding Coil of Bahamut" discussion thread. My apologies forreal.
    It's blatantly obvious to anyone who spends any amount of time on these threads. Takes 1 click on your name and seeing your posts. No reason I need to quote 50 of your posts to prove a point.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xilra Sis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    It's blatantly obvious to anyone who spends any amount of time on these threads. Takes 1 click on your name and seeing your posts. No reason I need to quote 50 of your posts to prove a point.
    Thank you. You just adequately proved that you did not have one. Move along.
    (0)

www.modifiedcompany.com

Player
    Character
    Alistair Durante
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    You mean SE made tuned the end-game boss to be mechanically unbeatable so players don't complete the entire game's content in ONE month after release???

What is this crazyness?!?!?!

Really though...do you realize how much of a joke ARR would look if people cleared Coil within a MONTH of release? SE would never hear the end of it. Three years of redoing the game and 100% content clear within a month. It's no surprise they purposefully overtuned the fight so no one could beat it.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Xilra Sis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by fallacy55 View Post
    You mean SE made tuned the end-game boss to be mechanically unbeatable so players don't complete the entire game's content in ONE month after release???

What is this crazyness?!?!?!

Really though...do you realize how much of a joke ARR would look if people cleared Coil within a MONTH of release? SE would never hear the end of it. Three years of redoing the game and 100% content clear within a month. It's no surprise they purposefully overtuned the fight so no one could beat it.
    To be honest, I think it would be more embarrassing for them to have an un-defeatable encounter at release than for it to be cleared. Its no surprise anymore when the bleeding edge clear all content in a short period of time.

Also, it has nothing to due with it being overtuned. Its all about the client-server desync. If its this bad now im sure it will be worse later.
    (0)

www.modifiedcompany.com

Player
    Character
    Alistair Durante
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    It think its pretty obvious they want Coil to last a while. Crystal Tower isn't even out yet and that dungeon is a LOWER tier compared to Coil....

With Coil getting close to being cleared before 2.1 even hits....what will the "end game" be for 2.1? Extreme Mode Ifrit, Garuda, Titan? lol...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zdenka Vaera
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    It think its pretty obvious they want Coil to last a while. Crystal Tower isn't even out yet and that dungeon is a LOWER tier compared to Coil....

With Coil getting close to being cleared before 2.1 even hits....what will the "end game" be for 2.1? Extreme Mode Ifrit, Garuda, Titan? lol...
    I'm too lazy to find the source, but Extreme primals are lower content than crystal tower. If crystal tower is ilvl85, then Ex primals should be 80 (or 80, 75 etc)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Panda
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Implying people will give a a fly !@#! about a boss as poorly constructed (from a latency standpoint) as twintania is also a bet I wouldn't take. If 2.1 brings 3 encounters to the table, I'd venture to say a solid 60% of the hardcore community is going to drop this game like a sack of potatoes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeigus; 10-04-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sylvanna Soonkyu
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilrasis View Post
    Step 1) Choose god of your choice.
    Step 2) Move out of shiny things.
    Step 3) Pray to your chosen god that the server thinks you actually moved.
    Step 4-infinity) Repeat until the stars align

Step infinity+1) Profit
    Ok ty! As promised, here is a lifetime's supply of cookies.
    (0)
    Synapse | Tonberry
    http://www.synapse-guild.com

chusanは私の神様です

Sylvanna Soonkyu
    http://www.xivarmory.com/character/2437832

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Unbeatable encounter? Hey now, didn't Yoshi P say that he expected less than 100 players would be able to complete? He didn't say no one would be able to complete it. But he said a very low number for a reason.

Are you EU? I haven't had much problems with delay. I know there are videos out there with the Titan Weight of the Land issues and the delayed Demon Wall "Repel". But even in Turn 2, I know when "Tsk, didn't make it out of that" because of a moment's hesitation and when I'm out of it, I don't get hit.

I'm baffled why I would suddenly start having issues in Turn 5 with latency of all things. I was hoping to say goodbye to that in 1.0
    (2)

Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast