Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alise View Post
    In Coild of Bahamut, a comparison between BRD, BLM, and SMN. Do you think which one is the best?
    I think that BRD probably be most useful there? SMN gonna have a hard time to keep pet alive if the timing is tight, and BLM probably couldn't cast so much spell too if they need to evade often.
    No one can tell you that without knowing all of the context and variables going into your group composition.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ed Elric
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by carraway View Post
    Just a heads-up: we've had two occasions now where our groups have gotten stuck in Turn 2 after wiping. Basically, the game tries to return everyone to the entrance, but it infinitely hangs, and when you recover by restarting the client, everyone is stuck, dead, unable to return, move, etc.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post1200623
    So you were stuck and could not play for 9 days? rofl SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lilaea Syvara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by danteafk View Post
    So you were stuck and could not play for 9 days? rofl SE.
    No, they were stuck and could not play until their characters were removed from the instance 8 hours later. They continued as normal.
    Since then, a second group has encountered the same bug and has been unable to play for 29 hours and counting.
    (5)

Character
    Eji Boo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Turn 1: caster ring, caster head
    Turn 2: caster bracelet, tank ring

Although warloc...ahem summoner isn't the job i wanted it to be, they are monsters: they can pump out DoT while being more mobile than any class other than bard; they can off-off-heal. they have a swiftcast, in combat raise which no other non-healer class can do; their pets take 90% reduced damage from most magical AoE and some physical AoE; they can pump out a respectable amount of burst damage in a 30 second time frame; they bring the caster limit break to the table; they have soft CC; they have an off-off-tank; they have a pet that looks like chicken nuggets. what more verification of summoners usefulness do you need?

square did a surprisingly good job balancing each and every JOB. when played to perfection i feel that each JOB stacks up quite evenly.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Alise Reinhart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    So basically, you are saying that despite in the very end-game content where movement is the most important. Having to control pet while dodging is not issue then? A first, I thought SE would do something like "use "place" command to place the pet correctly or it die" as their end-game. (I thought of this as soon as I see the command to move pet)

But they give them 90% resistant and ability to re-summon them with no penalty instead..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oogre Vanguard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Im just going to throw this out there.....how the #*@& are you suppose to finish turn 4? Like seriously how does anyone have enough dps for this?
    (0)
    Need....more....booze......

Player
    Character
    Endall Dioxin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Tempest 2nd Coil Down ^_^

9/6 1:13AM Eastern
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Akujin Aetheoryn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Grats guys, keep it up!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xilra Sis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogre View Post
    Im just going to throw this out there.....how the #*@& are you suppose to finish turn 4? Like seriously how does anyone have enough dps for this?
    Heh. No. Turn 4 is insane. What is the furthest anyone has even gotten?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Samira Starlightzz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    It will be ages before I am able to attempt this as I actually take my time and read everything. I'm also going for achievements. Pretty much taking my sweet time and have started over 3 times now with a new character with level 25 as my peak. This seems so far away to me, lol.

So based on things I've read in various places this dungeon, or dungeons depending on how you look at it, come before The Crystal Tower, or The Crystal Tower comes before it once implemented?

So it would go . . .
    -Binding Coil of Bahamut
    -The Crystal Tower (or this before Coil)
    -The Great Labyrinth of Bahamut

That or maybe this is The Great Labyrinth of Bahamut with a name change. Does anyone know the answer to this or is it still a mystery? It can't be The Great Labyrinth of Bahamut if it's possible to beat it without needing Crystal Tower gear as I thought there was a gear check in place that would require Crystal Tower gear to complete The Labyrinth.

Sorry if this is a n00b question, but it's all really confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endall View Post

9/6 1:13AM Eastern
    Sorry for the brief off-topicness but, I spy a Magic the Gathering player and a Skyrim player, lol.
    (0)

Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast