Player
    Character
    Kalistos Hawke
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60

Helm of Light Question

When i go to mog station i cant select my main character only a lvl 1 my brother played with for an hr. is there a way to change this?
    Does the helm go to all my characters or just the one listed
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naiyah Nanaya
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    The items will be mailed to all characters on the account, both current and future. However, each character only gets the item once so if you discard it you wont be able to get another.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Giorgio Armani
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHeggunte View Post
    The items will be mailed to all characters on the account, both current and future. However, each character only gets the item once so if you discard it you wont be able to get another.
    How sure are you?
    I have the exact same problem and yet my main char did not receive the item in the mail, only my other one did
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naiyah Nanaya
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddieble View Post
    How sure are you?
    I have the exact same problem and yet my main char did not receive the item in the mail, only my other one did
    100% positive. My two existing characters received the items in the mail just fine. I got curious and made a new character just to see and every item attached to my account was ready and waiting in the mail for me. However, my mogstation doesn't list any characters at all at the moment, not that I believe it matters.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Giorgio Armani
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHeggunte View Post
    100% positive. My two existing characters received the items in the mail just fine. I got curious and made a new character just to see and every item attached to my account was ready and waiting in the mail for me. However, my mogstation doesn't list any characters at all at the moment, not that I believe it matters.
    Ok, well I'm considering deleting the character that has the mail with the helm attached and just wanted to make sure
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titan Blaze
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I really wish the helm did more that the exact same thing as the MOG Hat and the Garland Goggles, 20% exp till lvl 10 is useless to me when I only have one class thats not over 10. Now if they allowed vanity armor then yeah id totally have a use for it but till then.. no >_<
    (0)