Player
    Character
    Fellpuppet Sintrua
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

I'm receiving the 3102 error Please help

I just went to get on for the first time today. Last time i was on was yesterday night. get this message on any character on other worlds etc. I have sent a ticket in but not sure what else to do. I am seeing mixed answers around about being suspended etc etc after the big sweep.. Am i a victim of error too or just something else? Any and all help is greatly thanked.

I have restarted machine waited hours now and same thing..... I have worked hard to get my lvl im at only to be stuck trying to log in ><
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fellpuppet Sintrua
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I tried playing in the JP servers and it plays fine. When i tried again on any NA world says im logged in.. I checked my payments i have till mid dec. and i also changed my passwords and same thing JP works NA wont.. Sigh...... I guess i will have to try to call them tomorrow when they are open or hope someone sees my ticket.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fellpuppet Sintrua
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    just thought i would let others know . I called se they said i needed to see if someone was logged inn but i was not at home they kicked if there was anyone on off . I asked if i was part of teh sweep of those suspened or banned they said they did not see anything. but wouldnt know for sure so I dunno. But i did change all passwords and added the token security thing... plus formatting my pc that plays the game too incase.......
    (0)