Page 81 of 794 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Lulu Ninja
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 10
    The worst of it all is that if they demand a call from us to get this rolling the taxes i will pay for the call(i live in brazil) will be almost near a new copy of the game. The lack of comunication e tough to withstand. Are they undermanned? Can't they put like 10-15 people from PR to see these issues, rally up id's i clear them up? They are acting like amatures, and its frustrating
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chris Corona
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    OK I need to ask this... should I deactivate or keep my second Service Account activate so they can merge the two? Or it doesn't matter if it's active or not and they simply transfer the Account Type from Service 2 to my primary Account.

I have my Ticket I got from submitting an e-mail to fix this transfer but what am I suppose to do next? Do I call them? Wait for an e-mail? Something? I'm afraid waiting too long will cause me to lose my CE stuff for my primary Account which I'm going to be mad since I pre-ordered and waited all this time.

Also will we still get our 30 days for free or did we lose that? Honestly I didn't SEE an option on the "Select Service Account" when I booted up the game to play and the scroll bar looked blank and I got confused and was thinking it might just merge my accounts but the "lose Early Access characters" bugged the hell out of me.

What else must I do to get this problem fixed?
    (0)
    Last edited by VirusChris; 08-29-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Updating

Player
    Character
    Lulu Ninja
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 10
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusChris View Post
    OK I need to ask this... should I deactivate or keep my second Service Account activate so they can merge the two? Or it doesn't matter if it's active or not and they simply transfer the Account Type from Service 2 to my primary Account.

I have my Ticket I got from submitting an e-mail to fix this transfer but what am I suppose to do next? Do I call them? Wait for an e-mail? Something? I'm afraid waiting too long will cause me to lose my CE stuff for my primary Account which I'm going to be mad since I pre-ordered and waited all this time.

Also will we still get our 30 days for free or did we lose that? Honestly I didn't SEE an option on the "Select Service Account" when I booted up the game to play and the scroll bar looked blank and I got confused and was thinking it might just merge my accounts but the "lose Early Access characters" bugged the hell out of me.

Well dude, the form we subimitted stated that it takes 2 weeks to process, and your service account can be disabled during that time. But like us, alot of people made the same mistake so we hope something faster happens.

You can a) wait it out, b) call them and scream a little or c) buy another copy and have fun
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chris Corona
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluNinja View Post
    Well dude, the form we subimitted stated that it takes 2 weeks to process, and your service account can be disabled during that time. But like us, alot of people made the same mistake so we hope something faster happens.

You can a) wait it out, b) call them and scream a little or c) buy another copy and have fun
    This is not fun... :<

I'll call when I get back, but in the 2 weeks well my stuff be removed or stay there? The deactivate Account so it will transfer over to my primary Account and what will happen to my primary Account as the Early Access will expire in about 3 days from now.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sixx Vicious
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 18
    anyone who has called the US number - does it ring over and over after telling you to continue to hold? Instead of hold music or something?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luvs Tospooge
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 21
    Quote Originally Posted by VirusChris View Post

Submit the form.
    Dont touch your service account/s , leave it exactly as it is.
    IF you want to feel like you've done something to help then phone them and ask them to escalate your ticket (does nothing really?)
    You can continue playing on your main service account until the free days run out (2 days left now)

When SE get round to fixing your account they will simply add a new key to your main service account which will then look exactly the same as if you had put a new key in, they may then remove the 2nd service account, job done.

How fast this happens though.....fck knows, i only know all this because 1 or 2 people have actually had their accounts sorted...out of the thousands of us..

Its also worth noting that this EXACT SAME thing happened with the original launch of ff xiv 1.0..believe it or not.
    Back then they just had a form that you filled in, including your reg key, then they issued you a new one and removed the 2nd service account.
    Imagine that hey! this has already happened years ago and they still did it again!
    (2)
    Last edited by zerojs; 08-29-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Noggle Woggle
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRad0x View Post
    Earlier today I posted that I talked to someone on the phone about this problem, with ticket escalating and all.

Just want to give everyone hope and faith, the error that I made adding another service, was fixed and the 30 day was switched to my EA account.

A1. Yes they moved the FULL 30 day free trial over to the account.
    A2. I made a ticket with that support site.
    A3. I also called the support. (NA Region) ~3 hours on the line, totally worth it.
    A4. Totally trusted the dude, told him I would put word out.
    A5. He said to check the account, hourly / daily. ( log out and in ).

Ding-ed 50 Tonight .
    Had to Re-edit / Quote myself.

I filed the ticket 2 days ago, called them yesterday, and got it fixed ~ 9 hours after the call.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lulu Ninja
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 10
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRad0x View Post
    Had to Re-edit / Quote myself.

I filed the ticket 2 days ago, called them yesterday, and got it fixed ~ 9 hours after the call.
    If i call the na landline i will spend more than 50 bucks worth of taxes, complete bs support tickets not working
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Portus Cale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by zerojs View Post
    Its also worth noting that this EXACT SAME thing happened with the original launch of ff xiv 1.0..believe it or not.
    Back then they just had a form that you filled in, including your reg key, then they issued you a new one and removed the 2nd service account.
    Imagine that hey! this has already happened years ago and they still did it again!
    Amazing, isn't it?
    (0)
    He doesn't mind us conducting trials so close to his bazaar, so long as he's properly compensated... Yes, Portus, we pay him in sorcery-blasted bird flesh. - Cocobygo

Player
    Character
    Lulu Ninja
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 10
    I'm trying to get a online chat up but the support website is online giving me email support thats completly worthless, can anyone explain to me how to get to the chat?
    (1)

Page 81 of 794 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast