Results 7,931 to 7,939 of 7939
    Player
    Character
    Magnus Wayreth
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 31
    1 more phone call and -many- gratuitous apologies later someone finally gave me a code point blank over the phone. -.- Why that couldn't have been done from the start, god only knows. Took me a little over three weeks. Hope no one else has to go through this for as long as I did. Wish everyone else luck with getting their own situation straight.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Holliegh Darkheart
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 17
    Ive pretty much given up on getting my preorder items and my early access character. Would be rather upset at this point if they finally went through and cancelled out my characters on the second service account 3 to 4 weeks later
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jiraiya Oro
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Is there posible to make a register for all people that have this problem? I know, one to one, we are no strong enough, But if we get all together...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jiraiya Oro
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Square say:

The FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Collector's Edition had been added on 06/09/2013
    to your FFXIV 1.0 service account.
    That account only had the free days from the 'Welcome Back Campaign', this offered FFXIV Version 1.0 players a 14 day free trial period; and the additional 7 days that had been granted to all accounts as compensation for early server issues.
    From now on you will have to pay a subscription fee to play FFXIV ARR.

¿and the 30 days for buying the game?....
    (0)
    Last edited by Jefeoro67; 09-27-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Jeffro Wardinius
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Anyone still having trouble with this? I was one of the first ones to put in a ticket for this issue and I just got my fifth email stating that the issue has been resolved.

Guess what...

...it isn't.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tsenka'jhe Tokk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I had to get on chat support to get them to fix it. When I asked for the fix they originally told me they couldn't because it had already been resolved, but when I told them it still hadn't they verified my information and fixed it. This was just a couple of weeks ago, because they seem to not actually fix it unless you talk to someone either by phone or their chat.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Takeo Kahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeyes321 View Post
    Ive pretty much given up on getting my preorder items and my early access character. Would be rather upset at this point if they finally went through and cancelled out my characters on the second service account 3 to 4 weeks later
    Today i spoke to a Rep after waiting 1.5 hours. I registered my code to my ps3 incorrectly only because it made a new account automatically after early access ended. so i lost my character that i had in Phase 4 Beta and early access. That was the first time. So i said okay ill start over. i also put in an email to support center about incorrect registration. i did receive an email stating that they would contact me in 2 days. never happened. Now he said that they sent out a new registration code to be used for account 1. i never got it. and this is what i dont understand. he said the account 2 that i am currently playing on will be banned. could be tmrw could be 6 months. are you kidding me? i even bought a copy of the game becasue i looked everywhere in my spam emails for that code. so i wanted to put the new registration code on my account 1 now so i dont have to later. and i couldnt even do that through Mog Station.... so now im out 40$ and anohter 20$ for upgrading to CE on my 2nd account. and now i have to wait until its banned to start playing on my original account 1? this is my first mmo experience i Love the game but what kind of support is that? so continue playing on an account that will be banned? i dont even care about my first account anymore i want the one i am currently playing on. but the fact that they could not put a stop to this Future ban boggles me? telling me that these issues are sent through Europe and they have no control over it. THen why are you a Support Center!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Takeo Kahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    I got over it when it happened and wanted to play i am now 39 Warrior with multiple DoL and DoH classes leveled as well. i dont want to lose my character a 3rd time. and also my money. Im okay with my service account 2 after waiting and waiting and never getting a response email. they said they sent it, i never got it.... i dont want to lose my character. my free trial ends tmrw, i already set up auto enrollment for account renewal every 3 months... cant they sau i paid for CE items on account 2 and started a subscription.. i want Account 2 they took to long for me to care about my 1 account.... Does anyone have any experience with this... Id probably walk away from the game if i lose my 2nd character and so many hours from something that seems like such an easy fix????
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Takeo Kahn
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeyes321 View Post
    exactly what happened to me and thats what they told me over the phone, which is why im freaking out!!!
    (0)

Page 794 of 794 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 792 793 794