Page 591 of 794 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 7939
    Player
    Character
    Belvedere Lamare
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by mindful View Post
    Just shows you how there customer service really is , They blame it on there customers not , There horrid web design and for, Those on the PS3 that digital download early on if hit your x button to fast or got stuck or internet speed cruising. When you sign the TOS it created the second account , but you did not notice , since it looked liked you did it all right. It like they did not even product test there website design and registrations process in the na/eu market. Grab 20 people off the streets and give them 10 bucks. and product tested it, Then it would have saved a ton of issues on sign up.
    When i logged in the game gave me no choice but to create a second account. There was no option to skip the process and use my old account
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rhyn T'chal
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    the FFXIV ARR support site doesnt seem to offer a link to the chat support service for NA. Do you have to go through the FFXI one?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mindful Pizza
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    This problem is much bigger then they realized, but there just praying it goes away. Since impatience people will either , purchase a new copy of the game, or Just roll on a new character. Even if it is a new server they were not on. Even though they can not play with there friends and pray they pay for there server transfers. Yes people will do that, but the sad fact is , that for everyone that is doing it that way, There losing the word of mouth from there friends. That could be like 8 new players for every impatience player. Plus I believe there server problems are so bad , that they would rather have less people at this time, and have them not be able to play the game.
    http://www.americanlibrariesmagazine...outh-marketing
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kirino Kasenumi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by huintokki View Post
    the FFXIV ARR support site doesnt seem to offer a link to the chat support service for NA. Do you have to go through the FFXI one?
    Chat support service for NA will be available when there are actually people working. They have normal business hours, 9am to 5pm PDT weekdays only. Try between those times.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amelia Vandelle
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Spoke to someone about this problem on Friday. Have yet to have my account fixed. Is anyone else getting REALLY irritated that they can't play a game because they pre-ordered it?

After reading several posts, it seems people have been having more luck just calling support again. I unfortunately do not have the luxury of time, seeing as I work just about every day. So those of us who have lives are shit out of luck until they get around to fixing this... Which could be two weeks according to the representative I spoke to...
    (1)
    Last edited by AmeliaVandelle; 09-03-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Player
    Character
    Mindful Pizza
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Here a really cool graphic for the power of word of mouth and it relates to customer services. That you get. It will be very shocking and people will understand why . People in the usa post stuff online and other stuff.

http://www.pr-squared.com/index.php/...raphic-edition
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phya Zhwan
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Can anyone get through to the live chat in the EU? I filled in the chat form and it said it would contact me to support the problem. Isn't this meant to be live chat?

Also someone said they called and got it sorted but I can't find their number anywhere. Does anyone have it?
    (0)
    Last edited by Idioteva; 09-03-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Renaji Nowell
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 10
    So NA chat doesn't open until 9am PDT.

Does anyone know when the phone lines open today?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avalon Planewalker
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    spoke to a guy and got this elevated last Wednesday, yet to have it fixed... if it dont get sorted at the end of the two weeks (since I submitted the ticket on the Tuesday) I will just quit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hiv Aladeen
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 20
    Was really enjoying the game and had a couple friends who were interested in picking it up, but after hearing about the massive amount of struggles I am having just trying to play the damn game, they don't want to have anything to do with it.

It's the running joke the past few days now. Good luck overcoming the ever growing mountain of negative PR you seem to be generating.
    (1)

Page 591 of 794 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast