Page 2 of 794 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Sub Woofer
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 35
    @Ducke how long did it take to merge the accounts?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zaizhir Jyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    no idea, still waiting on a reply. I hear 2 weeks..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ace Ducke
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 34
    @SuBw00FeR

Still haven't heard anything back from SE about it. I sent the form in 5 hours ago. It says that it could take up to 2 weeks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Takashi Skyblade
    World
    Titan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 18
    I'm in the same boat as you guys... I am going to be raging mad if they don't fix my account before the early access account period ends in the next few days. I hope they fix it asap (preferably today, which unfortunately doesn't seem likely because how bad their support seems to be...). I am probably going to be the only one of my friends that don't have all the CE stuff when we go and play together later...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Chichibi Chibi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducke View Post
    Has anyone had any clarification about if for sure will lose our free 30 days if we accidentally added our registration key to a new service account instead of our current beta account? I've gone through and submitted the form from the help page, but its wording on the page is not clear about the free 30 days. The support text says:

"Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for any subscription fees that have already been paid for on the mistakenly registered Square Enix ID. We are also unable to transfer the subscription status from one account to another and you will be required to set up your subscription again once the process is complete."

Since there is only mention of paid subscription fees, does this mean the free 30 days of game time will be able to be transferred? After all the log in issues I don't think I'm ready for more bad news because the registration website layout was confusing...

Edit: here's a link to the support page
    https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...82&la=1&daxx=2

2nd Edit: I was registering my Collectors edition code
    Yup, welcome to my world. Did the same gosh darned thing. Sent 2 tickets about it. Can't log in the game so I'm basically d**king around on the internet, listening to FF music.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sub Woofer
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 35
    I have a bad feeling that we wont be able to play after Early Access untill our services are merged, and I don't think they'll be doing it fast. :/
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Andy Bogard
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 31
    Seriously, FIX THIS. I don't want to wait 2 weeks to get this resolved. Absolutely atrocious. I waited an hour and a half in Live Assistance just to tell me there are no agents available and it cancelled on me.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Byron Myrnus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 15
    Quote Originally Posted by SuBw00FeR View Post
    I have a bad feeling that we wont be able to play after Early Access untill our services are merged, and I don't think they'll be doing it fast. :/
    I have to agree with you. I don't think that they consider this issue with high priority.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kirino Kasenumi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 31
    it does say any subscription time is lost when merging accounts, so if our free 30 days is lost, I'm gonna be pretty damn pissed off.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Andy Bogard
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasenumi View Post
    it does say any subscription time is lost when merging accounts, so if our free 30 days is lost, I'm gonna be pretty damn pissed off.
    Seriously, this is the dumbest way to register any account ever. There needs to be a completely separate page to create a new service account.
    (6)

Page 2 of 794 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast