Page 191 of 794 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 7939
    Player
    Character
    Melodie Mccloud
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 16
    Okay, started number 2 in the queue. Just finished conversation with some "Julien" guy, and I can tell you I am really disappointed. Where american players says "my ticket go escalated and mi issue fixed" here nothing is true. That guy simply said to wait and was away for a good 10 minutes just to tell me then that he could do nothing to help me because of the high number of requests and that I'll have to wait untill the turn of my request to be treated comes.

He said something like "would you want us to put your request before all the others for example ?" I was like "Yes, please do". Then he went "There is nothing we can do to accelere the process have a nice day"...

Come on ! That game was in my preorder in collector since three years and now I simply cannot play it anymore because of the poor design of their website and formulaires ?? It's been three days since my initial request and NOTHING has moved. Finally managed to find the european chat (which is kinda a challenge) only to be told "stfu have a nice day, I'm not even sorry for our mistakes !byby"

I really am disappointed. I was really enjoying the game and now this is ruining my game experience. Not even a word from SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Master Puck
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_0 View Post
    Gone from 1 in the queue to number 2 three times now.. >_>
    Me too, maybe we're switching places!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gho Stryde
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 17
    No fix for me yet, guess I'll check tomorrow morning before work and see. Good luck to the rest of you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyolyn Kim
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Omg, I did the same thing, I want to play my FF so baaad.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ridamgame Lehuntresse
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyW314 View Post
    There is one particularly rude agent from EU I didnt catch his name when he picked up

But according to the people who post about bad rep, his name could be Julien
    Ricardo was the nicest one so far. And I gotta say, thanks to him my problem is solved now.

PS: I mean Ricardo wasn' rude, but when he said he was done with my ticket, he suddenly left the room.
    (0)
    Last edited by lamestdude; 08-30-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tamoa Nori
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilate View Post
    Just finished conversation with some "Julien" guy, and I can tell you I am really disappointed.
    Oh God, I think we're doomed. This guy shouldn't be working in customer support at all: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post1032784
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashe Dalmasca
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    Oh God, I think we're doomed. This guy shouldn't be working in customer support at all: http://<br /> http://forum.square-e...=1#post1032784
    I really hope I won't get Julien then... Otherwise I'll just keep trying till I get someone else than him x_x
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yume Hikaru
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Okay, started number 2 in the queue. Just finished conversation with some "Julien" guy, and I can tell you I am really disappointed. Where american players says "my ticket go escalated and mi issue fixed" here nothing is true. That guy simply said to wait and was away for a good 10 minutes just to tell me then that he could do nothing to help me because of the high number of requests and that I'll have to wait untill the turn of my request to be treated comes.

He said something like "would you want us to put your request before all the others for example ?" I was like "Yes, please do". Then he went "There is nothing we can do to accelere the process have a nice day"...

Come on ! That game was in my preorder in collector since three years and now I simply cannot play it anymore because of the poor design of their website and formulaires ?? It's been three days since my initial request and NOTHING has moved. Finally managed to find the european chat (which is kinda a challenge) only to be told "stfu have a nice day, I'm not even sorry for our mistakes !byby"

I really am disappointed. I was really enjoying the game and now this is ruining my game experience. Not even a word from SE.
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    But this really happens to me. After I get though the live chat support, SEE Agent Daniel said it will take up to 2 weeks to solve my issue.
    6 hours later (i believe), my account fixed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Heather Tyderium
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilyW314 View Post
    There is one particularly rude agent from EU I didnt catch his name when he picked up

But according to the people who post about bad rep, his name could be Julien
    Okay, started number 2 in the queue. Just finished conversation with some "Julien" guy, and I can tell you I am really disappointed.
    From what I can ascertain from my experience with SEE Agent Julien... Julien and Pierre are the same agent and he's probably got more SN to fob us off with.
    (0)

Status: As of Aug 29, 2013, I'm totally ****ed off with SEE Agent Julien or SEE Agent Pierrre or whoever that ****head is on SE Live Chat. If anyone knows the direct email address for Square Enix Customer Service please let me know.

Player
    Character
    Tamoa Nori
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 48
    Quote Originally Posted by AsheDalmasca View Post
    I really hope I won't get Julien then... Otherwise I'll just keep trying till I get someone else than him x_x
    Sorry, my link was messed up, I did the [url]---[ /url] out of habit.
    (0)

Page 191 of 794 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast