Page 11 of 794 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Badfish Sargonis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 26
    Once FINAL FANTASY XIV is officially launched, players will need to use a registration code (for the Windows version of the game) or a product code (for the PlayStation® 3 version of the game) in order to obtain licenses for each respective platform. Please review the guidelines below in order to ensure that you successfully register your codes.

When registering an license, you will be able choose between registering it to an existing service account which you have previously played FINAL FANTASY XIV on, or registering it to a completely new service account.

We have received reports from players who, although they wished to continue playing the game post-launch with characters created either in the original FINAL FANTASY XIV or during the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn beta test, have mistakenly registered their licenses to either the wrong service account, or to a brand new service account.
    In order to prevent this from happening to you, please keep the following in mind.

* If you wish to play with a character from either the original FINAL FANTASY XIV or the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn beta test:
    - When going through the process to register your license, be sure to log in using the same login ID and password that you previously used when logging into the game to play with the character in question.
    - Please do not select the “Create New Service Account” option
    - If your account has only one FINAL FANTASY XIV service account, please select that option to continue.
    - If your account is displaying multiple FINAL FANTASY XIV service accounts, please review the licenses already attached to each of these service accounts before selecting the service account you wish to register the license in question to.

* Regarding the display of licenses attached to service accounts -Upon selecting a service account, the currently registered licenses on it will be displayed. For your reference, the names and descriptions of each license are written below:

[Windows® Version]
    FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn – Windows® = This will be displayed if you previously played the original FINAL FANTASY XIV. You will be entitled to play the Windows® version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
    FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - Pre-order Code - Windows® = This will be displayed if a Windows® pre-order code has been registered to this service account.
    FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Test – Windows® = This will be displayed if you previously participated in the beta test.

[PlayStation® 3 Version]
    FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - Pre-order Code – PlayStation® 3 = This will be displayed if a PS3 pre-order code has been registered to this service account.
    FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Test – PlayStation® 3 = This will be displayed if you previously participated in the beta test on PlayStation® 3.

* If you logged in during the Early Access period, the names and worlds of any characters in the Service Account will also be displayed.
    * Licenses exist for both the Windows® and PlayStation® 3 versions of the game, and in order to play on both platforms, a service account will need both kinds of Licenses.

I like how they don't talk about fixing the problem of accidentally registering to the wrong service account. Just how to avoid it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sub Woofer
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 35
    Yeah i saw that, they dont say at all how we can fix it. Stupid.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dehvi Tayapas
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 19
    In the same boat, just waiting to hear some news about this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ridamgame Lehuntresse
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenok View Post
    The service accounts just don't make sense. Just give us the initial account page with the option of upgrading the Early Access to Full Account for example. Not a hassle like this webpage is showing
    I couldn't agree more. Anyway, let's hope this will be fixed pretty soon...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thaddeus Reigns
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 39
    "* If you wish to play with a character from either the original FINAL FANTASY XIV or the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn beta test:
    - When going through the process to register your license, be sure to log in using the same login ID and password that you previously used when logging into the game to play with the character in question.
    - Please do not select the “Create New Service Account” option
    - If your account has only one FINAL FANTASY XIV service account, please select that option to continue."

I only had 1 account before signing up, those instructions are FALSE and WRONG.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Badfish Sargonis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 26
    They should just say "Hey. All of you that were in EA, guess what. You will automatically get 30 day free trial."

It shouldn't be that hard to tell who was registered before the official release, and then make the adjustments
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mocking Bird
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Badfish View Post
    They should just say "Hey. All of you that were in EA, guess what. You will automatically get 30 day free trial."

It shouldn't be that hard to tell who was registered before the official release, and then make the adjustments
    Not all of us who preordered were in EA. My boyfriend had a 1.0 account, and I was interested in playing, he used my preorder code for himself, I have been sitting here waiting for my code to play my character, now that I mistakenly made a new service account, can't even play my character
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryorin Whitefall
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    i hope they can fix this asap before our 3 remaining days from our pre-order service ends =(
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Badfish Sargonis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryn View Post
    Not all of us who preordered were in EA. My boyfriend had a 1.0 account, and I was interested in playing, he used my preorder code for himself, I have been sitting here waiting for my code to play my character, now that I mistakenly made a new service account, can't even play my character
    I am sorry to hear that.

What I was trying to say is that everyone who was on before tomorrow should get their timers reset to 30 days. When you register your 30 days will starts after official release.

They should also merge all who want it service accounts together to fix things
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Portus Cale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I checked the Mog Station now. And it is saying that I have no characters in both my service accounts now. Are they fixing something now?
    (1)

Page 11 of 794 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast