Page 101 of 794 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7939
    Player
    Character
    Seemless Lies
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 22
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardlessDuck View Post
    DEAR GOD!

5 hours on hold on the phone, 2 hours on hold in chat (today alone)... Once I got up to #1 in chat, "There are no agents available to chat with you right now. Please try again later". They still have not answered the phone but I have to leave for work so I will have to hang up after over 5 hours on hold with them. I called at the exact time they opened too...

I've also submit several tickets over the past few days with no response other than the confirmation that they have received my support ticket.

I even tried purchasing a second collectors edition but apparently the game is completely sold out. There literally is nothing we can do about this problem.
    The game should still be available in hardcopy somewhere normal edition and you could always upgrade to collectors later.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Portus Cale
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Look at that. Over a thousand messages about this in a single thread and not a sympathetic word on the forum? Thanks.~
    (0)
    He doesn't mind us conducting trials so close to his bazaar, so long as he's properly compensated... Yes, Portus, we pay him in sorcery-blasted bird flesh. - Cocobygo

Player
    Character
    Zoe Zamotic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 34
    5 Hours 30 Minutes... I'm tempted to leave work and see if this is still unanswered in the morning.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Badfish Sargonis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 26
    Well, no agent wanted to talk to me on live chat. I am hurt. I started off saying 27/m/lfp/f/pic/yes.

But alas SE was not down for a good ole fashioned, sketchy, live chat room experience.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seemless Lies
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 22
    I'm apparently bringing my laptop to work tomorrow to join chat. I'm not going to mess with the phone system I don't think.

I'm tempted to start a thread about the fact SE has shown recently to be the worst customer service I've experienced in my life we second to a bad bank ecounter.
    (1)
    Last edited by Spokenlastchance; 08-29-2013 at 06:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Freja Ragnarok
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    SE wheeeereee are youuuuu? toodilooooo
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drakkan Phoenix
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by tsqrd View Post
    While sitting on hold now for 5 hours and 50 minutes now, I also decided to join the chat support queue. After about 2 hours, I was lucky enough to get connected to a representative. An excerpt from my chat session is below:

Agent: Hello and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX Customer Support. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
    You: Thank you.
    Agent: In order to properly assist you I will need to verify the account in question. Please provide me with the following information.
    Name
    Date of Birth
    Email
    Address(Including City/State/Zip)
    You: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Agent: I am filing the escalation. This does take some time.
    You: Can you confirm the end result for me? Will my Service Account 1 end up with the CE code applied to it?
    Agent: The end result is that service account 2 will be terminated and CE would be applied to service account 1.
    You: That is the desired result, thank you for clarification.
    You: Any ETA that you could provide would be appreciated. I have been on hold with phone support for over 5.5 hours and counting so I'm thankful to finally connect with someone.
    Agent: The case has been escalated. The maximum eta as per the terms is 2 weeks. I am not implying that it will take this long, it is just the max. Any ETA outside of that I would be unable to provide but this is a priority we are hoping to resolve as soon as possible.
    You: Ok, thank you for the information. I appreciate your assistance.
    Agent: Are there any different issues I can assist you with right now?
    You: No, there is not. Thanks and have a nice day.
    Agent: Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center! Take care and hope to see you online!
    Why did you not ask about also getting trial period time extended? This is the main issue that everyone is concerned about yet not a single person that has gotten through has asked this question
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sixx Vicious
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkan View Post
    Why did you not ask about also getting trial period time extended? This is the main issue that everyone is concerned about yet not a single person that has gotten through has asked this question
    I asked about that with the chat agent. They said "unfortunately early access will not be extended past Aug 29"
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gummy Kumi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 21
    If no more word from SE by tomorrow, I will just throw the game away. That would be my last $40 for SE.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Badfish Sargonis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
    I asked about that with the chat agent. They said "unfortunately early access will not be extended past Aug 29"
    Yes we had early access, however we are also supposed to get 30 days free trial with the game. Not the early access being extended. I think thats where Drakken was going. That is where I would be going
    (0)

Page 101 of 794 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast