Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Carraway Author
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 90
    We didn't LB the heart. I think we've gotten through three or four kills now to finish some relics and get people into Coil. Garuda weapons + DL should be good enough as long as the DPS stay alive and min/max their rotations.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Dyne Liander
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    We're seeing lots of de-synced spells on this fight. Unless I'm not casting when ripple pops it's impossible to get out. Anyone else running into this issue?
    (2)
    Last edited by Liander; 09-01-2013 at 04:59 PM.

3. 09-02-2013 05:40 AM

Player
    Character
    Lexis Lafaye
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Liander View Post
    We're seeing lots of de-synced spells on this fight. Unless I'm not casting when ripple pops it's impossible to get out. Anyone else running into this issue?
    Sometimes they feel like they are tuned to a split hair of human nerves other times almost trivial (The window of when they appear to detonation varies from my perspective. I think this fast forward effect might be this desync your mentioning.) I've seen videos where people have hesitation and still make it out, IE moving forward then strafing. Mine seem like intensely hover my finger over right mouse click, and hit it the second my eye registers while making sure to not blink and sometimes I won't take damage. Other times I can just cruise out however.

Maybe somethings up. Either way awesome fight, It's pushing the limits of what is possible in normal latency range I'd say. Enjoying the challenge, it just might have been to long since I've seen anything at this speed and I require practice.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nala Valsharess
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynn View Post
    Sometimes they feel like they are tuned to a split hair of human nerves other times almost trivial (The window of when they appear to detonation varies from my perspective. I think this fast forward effect might be this desync your mentioning.) I've seen videos where people have hesitation and still make it out, IE moving forward then strafing. Mine seem like intensely hover my finger over right mouse click, and hit it the second my eye registers while making sure to not blink and sometimes I won't take damage. Other times I can just cruise out however.

Maybe somethings up. Either way awesome fight, It's pushing the limits of what is possible in normal latency range I'd say. Enjoying the challenge, it just might have been to long since I've seen anything at this speed and I require practice.
    Yeah I know what you mean, sometimes I clear the radius of 'Weight of the land' completely and other times I feel like i'm dead before I've even started moving.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lilaea Syvara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Liander View Post
    Playing on an American server from the bottom end of Australia, I know this feeling all too well. But I'd like to assure you can still get through this fight without taking unnecessary damage even if you suffer from high latency. Keep your reflexes sharp, study the patterns of the fight and learn to work with the delay. Keep at it!
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2