Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Took about 4 hours for my NA character to show up in the mogstation, but it's there.
    Chill out
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kolobo Born
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I found my 20 char product key (Digital Rights) in an email in my spam box, even though previous emails didn't get filtered. I was then able to subscribe, which is an adventure in itself (register [platform]-->enter key). Did all this while only JP chars were showing but the sub rewards seem to have added themselves to the CE ones. Won't know till i get home from work in a few hours if i get the toys but hey, its only money right?
    (1)
    May your innards remain so

Player
    Character
    Blackiron Tarkus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    So is everyone saying that the NA characters are there and that the site isn't fully updated yet so they don't show up? because I am also having the same problem on PS3. I got my CE account all set up but I was also in P4 so I assumed that the characters from there would be transferred to the official release. Also we don't need to re-download the client if you had it since P4? because after registering my code on PSN it prompted me to download the client again. I still have the P4 client and it seems to work. I will find out after my client is done updating in about 20 mins.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celair Viros
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Odd, I had my NA character show up on the MogStation for a short while yesterday, but it's AWOL today. :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blackiron Tarkus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I can confirm that my characters were all there and that they were NOT deleted. I simply logged into the the client and played normally so yeah your characters are there and should be in the same place that you left them prior to the P4 or EA.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jendeve Key
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 19
    My NA characters were there last night but gone today. I suspect it's just an update problem.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vanilla Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolobo View Post
    I found my 20 char product key (Digital Rights) in an email in my spam box, even though previous emails didn't get filtered. I was then able to subscribe, which is an adventure in itself (register [platform]-->enter key). Did all this while only JP chars were showing but the sub rewards seem to have added themselves to the CE ones. Won't know till i get home from work in a few hours if i get the toys but hey, its only money right?
    Anyone got another code along with the 20 digit one? I have a 18 code under that one and have no idea where I put that one or what it does.

EDIT: By sub rewards, do you mean the Veteran Rewards?
    (0)
    Last edited by RedAntares; 08-28-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Jason Xlv
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    only shows my JP character I made during errors too
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7