Player
    Character
    Alise Reinhart
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80

How to share one account and play on both platform PS3 and PC ?

Could anybody tell me step by step on how to register those? SE method of handling this thing seem very confusing.

At first I start my PS3, and said that I already have account, and then click on "link" account. but then it turn out I have two account. and then I try to log in my old PC account (CE + Legacy) via PS3, it says that I can not log in via multiple platform, and need to have a proper registration first. I can only log into my 2nd service account which is "PS3 + standard" instead =_=.

Now I haven't register the coupon code with 18 letter about product registration card yet. Where should I register this one and how? will I be able to log in my old legacy account on PS3?
    (0)

FFXIV : ARR all instance boss gameplay video can be found here..
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Arikameow/videos?shelf_index=0&sort=dd&view=0

Player
    Character
    Keiz Tharogol
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 23
    Unfortunately, you have inadvertently created a second Service Account, when registering the PS3 standard, instead of tying the PS3 code to your existing PC CE service account.

I did the same thing, by accident, during Beta. It was my fault for not paying attention, but it is also SE's fault for not formatting the registration page on the PS3 properly.

As much as I hate to say this, at this point, the only thing you can do is contact Support to have your 2 Service Accounts merged.

As for the 18 digit code (this is the preorder bonus code), you can enter this in on the Mog Station website to get your preorder items. https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...svc/mogstation Make sure you add the code while under you Service Account 1

You can also see your 2 Service accounts on this page.

On a site note, it's a good thing you caught the issue early, otherwise you would been billed for 2 service accounts instead of 1, once the billing cycle starts.

Here is the instructions, from a previous post of mine, for tying your PS3 registration to your PC account if support ends up giving you another regsitration key instead:

Quote Originally Posted by Keizerul View Post

Setup will continue upon first login into the PS3 client.

You will be given the option to select PS3 Standard version or Preorder code, if you have one added. Select to continue.

Upon selecting, you will have the option to select which Service Account you would like to tie it to. Either an existing Service Account or you can create a new Service Account.

If you currently have an Active PC Service Account and would like to apply make sure the radio button for that is selected.

Very Important Note: If you are applying the PS3 Standard to an existing PC Service account. Make sure you do NOT accidentally hit the "Create a New Service Account" button. Scroll down further to access the Next Button. For some reason, the formatting they used was off and the Create a New Service account appears at the bottom of the screen. You MUST Scroll down further to see the other buttons.

(0)
    Last edited by Keizerul; 09-05-2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: character limit