Thread: Wet Bombard Ash

Player
    Character
    Taja Shin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    In the most recent producer letter live (too lazy to dig up a link to the summary, but it's in there), they said that the swimsuits will be available "roughly one week after launch."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mizune Matsudaira
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I've already just poked around a bit, but found no sign of any event vendors or the likes related to the ash so far. Will keep looking as I go, however!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    L'yhan Nunh
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Has anyone tried activating all four Bomb Balloons simultaneously? I think this has something to do with making the Bombard King a target maybe - at least, it seems to make sense to me? Every time I have done this FATE, all the NPCs have died and its been a failure, resulting in Bombard Ash. Maybe if you win, the vendor appears and you get swimsuits?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Claudia Sinclair
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 80
    Hopefully SE will put up a notice about the event when it is all ready to go, like they did for events in 1.0. Would be nice to get some dates for this, though. I'm really looking forward to it!

But honestly, I am hoping that they delay and/or extend the summer event on account of the server and login issues. Roughly one week after a smooth launch sounds fine for an event, it gives people time to get settled in their servers and figure out the basics. But so many people have had problems being able to play at all, especially those poor folks that can only play at peak times or are on the most crowded servers. I am lucky enough to be able to play in the mornings on some days, but if I had a standard 9-5 schedule I simply would not be able to play on my server, except maybe on weekends if I got up early enough.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yeani Sky
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    im 31 ..and its say im to low for the fate lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celedh Knight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    The logic that I can figure from this FATE :

1- The Bomb King can only be hurt by the NPCs
    2- The NPCs WILL die, the Bomb King has AOE, but you can try to limit their deaths by killing the smaller bombs before they explode.
    3- The decoys only serve to draw all of the small bombs away for easy kill, and keep them from exploding on the NPCs

That seems to be the logic. As long as there's 1 NPC alive you can win of course, the number of NPCs left are not an indication of your reward, your Medal seems to be. Bronze gave me 2 medals, Gold 30.
    (1)
    Dimensional Death Free Company on Excalibur http://dimensionaldeath.com
    Visual Hunting Log Guides http://dimensionaldeath.com/index.php?page=huntinglogs

Player
    Character
    Bernkastel Kues
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 37
    Anyone get any more info on this?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zeith Xilocient
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I have been around to almost every vender i can find on my journey to 50 and did not see anyone who accepts the ash. I stuck it in the retainer for now in hopes they will add a vender in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dragon Lily
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Bump! I've been collecting the ash myself. Anyone figure this out?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2