Player
    Character
    Carde Graves
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60

Changing GCs

How? I can't find anyone or anything that seems to know how its done.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nergui Geneq
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I would also like to know.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oompa Loompa
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 43
    Quote Originally Posted by Chek View Post
    How? I can't find anyone or anything that seems to know how its done.
    I believe you just go to the other GC office and there you can tell them you want to change. IIRC this happened to me the other day when accidentally talking to another GC leader.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Carde Graves
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    What level were you at, and what part of the story were you at? I'm pretty sure at this point I just haven't unlocked it yet, because none of the NPCs are letting me change.
    (0)

Greetings,

It's possible to change Grand Companies, but you need to be the proper rank to do so. Once reaching the rank of Second (Storm/Serpent/Flame) Lieutenant, you'll be able to switch to a different Grand Company.

For those of you coming back to the game from 1.0 and have reached the time when you need to select your Grand Company, please be aware that if you choose a different Grand Company from that which you belonged to during 1.0, you will start from the bottom rank and have to work your way up.

After reaching Second (Storm/Serpent/Flame) Lieutenant and you make a decision to go back to your original Grand Company, the rank you attained with that Grand Company will be restored. (They'll welcome you back with open arms…most likely. )
    (38)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Weiss Blanc
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

It's possible to change Grand Companies, but you need to be the proper rank to do so. Once reaching the rank of Second (Storm/Serpent/Flame) Lieutenant, you'll be able to switch to a different Grand Company.

For those of you coming back to the game from 1.0 and have reached the time when you need to select your Grand Company, please be aware that if you choose a different Grand Company from that which you belonged to during 1.0, you will start from the bottom rank and have to work your way up.

After reaching Second (Storm/Serpent/Flame) Lieutenant and you make a decision to go back to your original Grand Company, the rank you attained with that Grand Company will be restored. (They'll welcome you back with open arms…most likely. )
    can we do this as many times as we like?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fey Nafilia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

Hey Camate!

I joined the Maelstrom with my legacy character yesterday, which is the same company I belonged to during 1.0. I had the highest rank possible back then, but now I started back at the lowest rank again (and with no company seals I think). Should I report that as a bug? Or do I have to reach Second Storm Lieutenant before they get restored?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miru Ruan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 25
    Isn't Second Lieutenant one of the highest ranks you can get to so far? I cannot remember off the top of my head if it is or not but I'm pretty sure i saw it was one of the highest. Seems along way to go as i chose Gridania because it was my starting area then all my friends are now catching up in levels and talking of going Limsa instead. Looks like a lot of effort for me to change to be the same as them now :/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Daii Mercury
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by MiruRuan View Post
    Isn't Second Lieutenant one of the highest ranks you can get to so far? I cannot remember off the top of my head if it is or not but I'm pretty sure i saw it was one of the highest. Seems along way to go as i chose Gridania because it was my starting area then all my friends are now catching up in levels and talking of going Limsa instead. Looks like a lot of effort for me to change to be the same as them now :/
    It appears to be the highest available rank at this time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lumos Lightheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I'm never leaving the Adder but I have some GC gear from Limsa and Ul'dah from1.0 I that can no longer wear/use. Is there a way to turn these items (or even some no longer needed Adder items) into Serpent Seals?
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast