Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    Character
    Maeka Blazewing
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Well, I don't know why mine are 20MB then, because I never took any screenshots using the game's software, but rather Steam's instead. Steam has its own place to store screenshots.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vanar Calmcacil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeka View Post
    Well, I don't know why mine are 20MB then, because I never took any screenshots using the game's software, but rather Steam's instead. Steam has its own place to store screenshots.
    I have a logs folder in there, that I think that the game automatically creates logs in
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vanar Calmcacil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

With people playing on multiple PCs as well as being able to play on both PS3 and PC, the development team understands how convenient it would be to share HUD layouts and gear sets between different clients. As such, they are currently looking into a way to address this in order to build a smoother play environment.
    bump (ten characters)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Revo Rafalen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    i have the same sort of concern. i play on the PS4 and have alts. if we had a shared tab for the HUD and hotbars like we do for the Macros i'd be the happiest person!

i'd really appreciate an update from an Admin!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nepenthee Sindari
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 66
    I would honestly love this, I know an easy fix would to allow steam to do a cloud back up for those who use steam. With the files being so small it shouldn't be a problem.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_W View Post
    I know an easy fix would to allow steam to do a cloud back up for those who use steam.
    PCs are easy enough to sync with each other. The issue is with going between PC and PS4, and Steam doesn't run on PS4.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Revo Rafalen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    PCs are easy enough to sync with each other. The issue is with going between PC and PS4, and Steam doesn't run on PS4.
    my issue is solely on having 10 characters on the PS4 system alone. i dont do pc. i want to be able to share all that crap in between all of my chars on the console like the macros having a shared tab or something similar. my main concern is wanting to easily share the HUD, hotbars, and settings between all of my chars. and im only on Aether if that matters.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vanar Calmcacil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    Greetings,

With people playing on multiple PCs as well as being able to play on both PS3 and PC, the development team understands how convenient it would be to share HUD layouts and gear sets between different clients. As such, they are currently looking into a way to address this in order to build a smoother play environment.
    Bump. Anything?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vanar Calmcacil
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    Greetings,

/poke (10 chars!!)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhia Nara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    It's a 4 year old thread, if they didn't make it happen by now, it's unlikely we will ever see it, as convenient as it might be.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5