Player
    Character
    Klaudia Baudelaire
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

- Tribe - 12+ Years active

TRIBE HAS CLOSED IT'S DOORS AND IS NO LONGER A FC ON LEVIATHAN. Thanks for the last year and 9 months.

Hi there, my name is David and I am the Chapter Leader for Tribe's FFXIV ARR Chapter.

Tribe (http://www.TribeGaming.com) is a very active gaming community; gaming is our passion and our primary pastime. We currently play in many games: FFXIV, World of Warcraft, Star Citizen and soon to be EQ Next. Currently World of Warcraft and FFXIV ARR are our most active chapters. We have had past chapters in games such as AION, Warhammer Online, League of Legends, Diablo 3, Wildstar, TERA, EvE, RIFT, GW2, ESO, The Secret World, Hellgate: London and many more.

We have an open but gated recruitment for FFXIV (and other chapters) and are eagerly awaiting applications for those looking to progress endgame content. We also accept casual members that realize our focus is endgame as well as new and leveling up folks that have endgame as a goal.

We have written a 2 month recap on what we started with, accomplished and where we sit currently in regards to the chapter as a whole. I encourage anyone interested in an active friendly Free Company to give it a look! - 2 Month Recap -

We've also written a 7 month entry here 7 Month Recap . Enjoy the read!

Applying:
    We've recently changed our application process to the following

* Immediate invite upon interest after quick discussion ingame - Just apply ingame to the guild or contact Tribe Leadership with interest.

* Have people submit application online within 2-3 days of invite

* Discuss best time to have a mumble discussion with interested applicant and 2-3 Tribe leadership.

* Approve full membership.

[/COLOR] If you have issues registering or the Captcha email me at Daveschadt@Hotmail.com or Skype me at Daveschadt and I'll work on a fix

Community:
    Our philosophy is simple: Gaming is our hobby and our love, so we bring together others to join us. Most of our members are working adults in our 20s-30s, but we have some outside that range. Many are married, and we have several couples that play together. We view our members as people, not as toons, and our recruitment focuses on the attitude and personality, not the gear and the meters. Most of us know each other on a first-name basis, we even have an annual get-together (TribeCon), also optional, and some of us have been to guildies’ weddings.

Dedication:
    In Tribe, most of us are online nightly because we enjoy it so much, but we understand if you can’t make it to every single event or be on daily. We expect you to have your life in order, but realize that emergencies happen. We do expect you to represent Tribe while playing with main characters as well as alts. We want you to be here because you want to be here. If you are thinking of applying but only plan exploit for self-gain or to use us as a raiding stepping stone, please move on. In Tribe you get out of it what you put into it. If you are sociable, jump on mumble with us, you will have a LOT of fun. If however you solo all content and rarely talk, you may feel somewhat in the rough.

Goals:
    We are focused on end game. This means we are focused on FCOB groups as well as 2BCOB groups with focus towards FCOB. Also we will be hosting in and out of guild events so look out for us!

Info:
    • Free Company created on day 1 and were Rank 5 on day 2 of Pre-release. Currently Max Rank.
    • 80+ Active Members
    • 2 FCOB Static Raid Groups - Goal is 3-4
    • 0 2BCOB Static Raid Groups - Goal is 3+
    • Active Mumble with 60-90 participants at a time during peaks. 15+ normally
    • Ingame Contacts: Ingame Contacts: Liono Dragonstar/Sharess Dragonstar/Luna Dragonstar/Dragonmaster Dave, Rote Frau, Eli'Kitts Rahl, Quan Markon, Akiza Insinski.

What We Offer:
    Tribe will provide a community in which you can enjoy the company and fellowship of other gamers, “where everybody knows your name”. ;-) We share feedback with those looking to learn (current spec, new class, new job, new game, software, etc…) just about anything we know.

We're looking for like minded progression focused players, as well as casual players that want a great FC to socialize, do experts, craft, garden etc.

Check out our Member Testimonials

Contacts
    Feel free to add me under any contact in my signature to chat more about Tribe and your interest in it.

I am online and available most days/times via the chat mediums in my signature. Send me a message if you want to know more. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of times with FFXIV ARR.

David/Sharess
    http://www.TribeGaming.com

MSN/Facebook: Daveschadt@Hotmail.com Yahoo/AIM: Bonecracker1982 GoogleChat: Daveschadt@gmail.com Skype: Daveschadt

Liono Dragonstar - Leviathan
    Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Copy link and apply today! http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply
    (2)
    Last edited by Sharess; 05-25-2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Updating our Info.

Player
    Character
    Niyogi Moonchild
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Greetings future Triber,

My name is Amber, though my internet alias is Niyogi (if someone out there knows this name from another game, I hope you remember me fondly). I have been playing with Tribe since June of 2012 while playing TERA. While my stint with TERA ended up not lasting long due to the grind at endgame, I've played many many games with other Tribe members & have had an extremely great time doing so. For me, Tribe has become like an extended family and for that I'm glad.

I hope that you'll join our family and find out the same that I have!

See you soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dee Kay
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 20
    I Joined Tribe for 1.0 and have played Rift/EVE/Tera/GW2 (and Minecraft) with them, and can't imagine being a part of any other gaming community. Defintiely worth it!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rook Autoturret
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Hi David.

My boyfriend and I have been trying to sign up on your forum to apply, but for some reason we never received a registration email. It hasn't ended up in our junk mail either, we checked it multiple times.
    I've tried registering with different emails, still they same thing.

Help? :C
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Klaudia Baudelaire
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Hey Eleionomai. I am ingame now and available on my email @ Daveschadt@hotmail.com. Send me an email with the emails you are trying to register with and preferred usernames. We'll manually push it through for you Thanks for your interest!
    (0)

MSN/Facebook: Daveschadt@Hotmail.com Yahoo/AIM: Bonecracker1982 GoogleChat: Daveschadt@gmail.com Skype: Daveschadt

Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Copy link and apply today! http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply

Player
    Character
    Bishop Autoturret
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharess View Post
    Hey Eleionomai. I am ingame now and available on my email @ Daveschadt@hotmail.com. Send me an email with the emails you are trying to register with and preferred usernames. We'll manually push it through for you Thanks for your interest!
    No worries, I signed into the forums just now and found out our forum accounts were validated.
    Applied for the guild and hoping to be a part the community soon. c:
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Klaudia Baudelaire
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Very glad you could both get in and register You are quite the talented artist and I look forward to getting to know you and her. I am happy that you guys were also able to get the invite already and hope you both enjoy our company!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dart Feld
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Hey i'm looking for a new guild won't be able to join till saturday just left a bad guild a few mins ago of writing this but hope to see you guys then.Just sent my app in!
    (1)
    Last edited by jonnyram39; 08-30-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Player
    Character
    Klaudia Baudelaire
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Thats awesome to hear Jonny Sorry to hear that your last FC didn't work out but I am glad you found us Keep active on the applications for sure!

UPDATE
    I want to let folks know that although we have a large Free Company presence on the Leviathan Server we do value Quality over Quantity.

We are sitting at a steady flow of 100+ members, typically 65+ online at a time with 35-50 of those in Mumble. We are rank 5 of the Free Company with constant EXP buffs flowing. We are planning our first of many large community events for Leviathan Server that all people can participate in, and have set the date for the first official Tribe raid for Sept 24th (to allow those currently still locked out to join us).

Curious about what makes Tribe such a great place to be? Come check us out today @ Http://www.TribeGaming.com and apply today! We give applicants trial invites to the Free Company so that they can get to know our members/join us on mumble right away.

Come for the Games, stay for the People. We are Tribe. Welcome Home.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Niyogi Moonchild
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Are you an international player (ie. Not from North America) and are unsure about applying to a guild on a NA server? Well, you shouldn't be. The NA/EU servers make no difference in lag between either & Tribe contains many members world wide. For example, I myself, am currently residing in Germany with my German husband who is also a Tribe member. I will note; however, that our language is English spoken within Tribe in all aspects (guild chat ingame, forums, mumble, etc.).

I look forward to meeting all of you and playing with you in-game!
    (0)

www.tribegaming.com

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast