Player
    Character
    Proven Worth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Toil of Mountain

Does anyone else agree that the resource should be randomized on the "out of reach" so that toil of mountaineer has a purpose, and furthermore level 46-49's have a small margin of gathering a 50 star resource?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I much prefer it as it is now, simply because it means that I don't need the toil-of abilities. I much prefer to spend my 300GP on something else.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sakari Foxx
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    I much prefer it as it is now, simply because it means that I don't need the toil-of abilities. I much prefer to spend my 300GP on something else.
    Translation: Gp is so bad that i prefer useless abilities over the need to use gp more often.

Seems like good game design.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    That sounds like the opposite of what I'm saying, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to say, but oh well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Panha Dhebi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Proven View Post
    Does anyone else agree that the resource should be randomized on the "out of reach" so that toil of mountaineer has a purpose, and furthermore level 46-49's have a small margin of gathering a 50 star resource?
    I don't agree and here is why. Go farm some clusters and you will quickly see that using toil would be completely useless. You need to be able to hit the node for 3 at a time.... If it gets changed Cluster farming also needs change. Right now it is over 5 minutes in between the three cluster pops. It is 1 hour and 7 minutes in between pop 3 and pop 3...
    (0)