Player
    Character
    Garett Jax
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

WE should start looking for alternative servers

Hi guys. I'm not sure how official release will go. I do hope SE is able to fix the server stability and congestion by tomorrow altho I doubt it. With that in mind I would like ppl to suggest or nominate a 3rd oceanic server here in JP datacenter for us to move to just in case SE does the right thing and gives us a free one time transfer etc. Masamune and Tonberry won't cut it in the foreseeable future so most new ppl will not be able to join their friends on masamune or tonberry anytime soon. And even if they do, these servers will be so strained cuz of the heavy presence of English speaking oceanic players and Japanese players who are drawn to it cuz of the English speaking community as well. Might be a good idea to nominate a 3rd option. What do you guys think?

On another of my post someone said Tiamat is it true? I posted a message on Tiamat forums but no answers
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lady Purrsalot
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50
    Heres the thing on the alternate server suggestion. As far as I could tell, all the NA/EU servers were down and having this issue... so are we suppose to go to JP servers?

They need to open fresh ones, or implement an auto log off for people who've been afk for 20+ minutes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lady; 08-26-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Player
    Character
    Garett Jax
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Naturally for NA players. NA servers will be best. Although there are a decent number of NA players in Tonberry and Masamune as well. I'm an oceanic player as well. So my suggestion is to designate a 3rd unofficlal oceanic/English server here in the Japan Datacenter for the NA and Oceanic players that wants an alternative to Masamune and Tonberry, which is the 2 servers most of us (new and old) have been flocking into here on the Japan datacenter.
    (0)