Player
    Character
    Vendita Buster
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60

Early Access for Real or Beta Testing - EPIC FAIL

After testing the game since Alpha version for a period of 1 year, the testing is still going, I have never see such poor performance and arrogance when it comes to server testing, all phases where limited in population, although SE have been bragging about the new servers setup; in addition to cutting the maps into mini maps so it can handle a lot more stress, I believe so far that have proven an EPIC FAIL !

Early access turn players into lab rats; as if it is another beta phase, knowing that phase 4 ended also with a major server crash, they go ahead and proceed with an early access, I am thoroughly disappointed with the approach, I expected a decent start SE never seize to surprise us anymore, you can see that the Japanese server never had a problem and if they did they were addressed first, but the rest of us can standby until further notice!

I will come back when SE get their $#% together!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Blank Oath
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Hm... Lucky thing we didn't stress test this game the last 4-5 months. Oh what? We did?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Klefth Reinhart
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nibelunc View Post
    Hm... Lucky thing we didn't stress test this game the last 4-5 months. Oh what? We did?
    Yeah, good thing we did stress test the JP servers for several months, as those seem to be running flawlessly. After all that testing, it was obvious that the much more populated NA/EU servers only had to be tested for a couple of days, right?
    (2)