Player
    Character
    Red Robin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80

PS3 - State of the Game

So after playing the PC ver I found out by bying the PS3 ver I can still play the same CHAR.

Awesome, I love PS3 and making use of my 50" screen is simply breathtaking.

Given graphics on PC is much better and chatting is easier

But when leveling and doing chores i like to slack on my PS3 ver.

All in all the game on PS3 runs "smoother" its more fluid and its obvious Square have more xp in PS then PC even tho PC is really good, the PS3 bias is most notably when you use the controller, but i guess its a matter of taste and preference so ill leave this open as my personal opinion.

BUT i have noticed "one" thing which for me and i will assume many others is gamebreaking.

the RENDERING PRIO or in many cases LACK of, this makes the MMO part of this game unplayable, if you have any hopes of raiding, playing with alot of other players etc I am not sure the PS3 ver is for you.

In many cases it wont even render the designated LEVE mobs you have to kill forcing you to abandon, fail and whatnot.

As many have pointed out, on the PS3 ver FATE mobs etc never even registers on the console making classes like tanks etc more or less worthless.

For many of you the single player aspec might be enough and this part works perfect, but should you at any point wish to participate in any of the larger events or play in the more crowded zones you will find the console lacking to the point of no longer being a functional mmo.

I am ambivalent when calling something "gamebreaking" when 95% of all the technical aspecst works fine, but those 5% is the definition of an MMO for me.

Its like having a car with no engine, is it still a car, or does it just look like one.

Anyway, I hope this is on the prio list of SE to fix becaue i dont want to forgo the console just to i can play the MMO FFXIV AAR.
    (1)
    Last edited by sQQuare; 09-14-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Player
    Character
    Viva Diva
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    I play on ps3 and don't have this problem at all during any instances. I saw it during boss fates where you get a million people in the room but turning off all battle effects fixed this for me too.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ganacus Arena
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 47
    I'm having major issues on Shiva since the player cap was removed and new servers added, lagged to hell cant play
    (0)