Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Three Libras
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I got attacked by a bunch of crazy harpies on my server for mentioning this.. I said that they should have used the time up until EA to keep beta testing and fixing these issues. I had the exact same problems I'm having in EA that I had in P4. Seems like they didn't care about fixing the problem only about ending the beta.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Gert Kalys
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Just use queues for gods sake, I'm tired of having to manually click each time I want to try log in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hanni Legend
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Can't access NA/EU server list, what's going on now SE?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    K'lyhhia Heleh
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 41
    Think thats a good idea ... have a sit in on JP servers and overload them till they fix ours ... strike strike strike ... if we cant play no one plays
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rick Feral
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 7
    Unfortunately I would have to agree that this is most definitely unacceptable.
    As far as I am aware, early access was an ADVERTISED BONUS to pre-order customers. This is in no way some bonus. All today, I have yet to be able to even access any of the NA/EU server lists. Yesterday it was only for a part of the day.

And to make it worse.....during some of those times I checked the "World" section of the Launcher, and it has shown them online. That in itself as well needs to be rectified.
    (1)

Character
    Kickle Cubicle
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    It gets worse and worse with every maintenance. And then SE insults us by saying "we're pleased to report the issue is resolved" when it clearly is worse than ever.

It isn't even trying to find NA/EU servers. Usually it'd try for a few seconds then time out or give an error. Now it just instantly says, "Nope, can't find them".

They probably did this so the favored ones could instantly get onto their perfectly functional servers without having to wait for the game to deal with the scraps SE left for us sub-humans.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zabinie Vortefaurt
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Limiting server trafic wil fix things? why are they kidding them selfs so much??
    If the servers can not handle the trafic now what do they think wil happen on the 27th??
    We are just being force fed lies!! They realy do not give a damn about us... we are not second rate costumers... They view us the bum on the street people try their hardest to avoid and ignore!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Three Libras
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I'm pretty sure the servers are currently up, there are lots of people playing right now but only if they got in right after Maintenance. They just locked the server list so more people aren't spamming the join button and causing more lag.. They will at random put the lists back for a short amount of time to open the flood gates to let a few more people in.. This is the best idea they can come up with for solving their congestion issues. That is what I my guess is.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Recaldy Arrowsmith
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I can see the list but everyone on Mumble is in game. >_>+
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rick Feral
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 7
    In the end if it is lack of servers......then they'll need to add more.

And if they do, I would recommend a form for people to have character data transferred over to some of the new ones so the load can be easily lessened without the need to start over from scratch again (that would make people more inclined to agree to it).
    (0)

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast