Character
    Quisty Trepe
    World
    Ramuh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 48
    Name: Eden Trepe
    World: Odin

Same issue, probly a congestion measure. It goes off and on everytime I relog in and out of the game.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jilexa Lin
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Logged off so this 4th Maintenance can get underway, now trying to log on and now I get this error "Unable to Obtain server list NA/EU" What the hell is going on over there? You guys need to implement some new servers ASAP or something...because I've all I can take, I have been patient and not said much because I know these things happen they do in all MMO's but this is unacceptable...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Abdul Bukhari
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 28
    I am getting the same error.

What really irritates me is that Square Enix knows the EXACT number of players logging into early access, they sent the early access codes!
    I am furious and trying so hard not to outburst in pathetic forum flaming. 3 days of early access, 2 of them are pretty much down the toilet now.
    We paid for a service, we paid to play. Not to wait 2-3 hours at a time for some maintenance and "identified issues" that were "fixed" and then find out that it's all a full frontal big fat lie.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nikki Spencer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteNoob View Post
    We should all just migrate to Jp servers
    I read somewhere that people were jumping to Alexander so I've created a char there, might not be ideal but at least I can play the game!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evad D'aragon
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 88
    Character Name : Evad Daragon
    World : Hypérion

Same here. Can't update the list. Guessing it has to do with the login limitations. Basically, they're doing with us what we do when we OC our CPUs on a computer... except that I believe it's something that should be done during beta...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nibbles Sinclaire
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Thank god I haven't set up subs yet. ING are going to love this
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nikki Spencer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenudin View Post
    Oh you didn't know? Early access for them is just another beta.
    So I'm learning...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arrowyn Hawke
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 46
    I think we may forget to play for the rest of the day, and in the mean time early access is running out .Great work .
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ervin Yggvin
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Same here. And if this is infact a congestion trick, it's a very poor and decieving one. I dread this will stick around until the official release.

You would think that after a massive fail with 1.0 they would do better the second time around and be more carefull by not releasing something half finnished/non optimized. They should have looked at the EU/US and seen how popular other MMOs have been and done their calculations from that info. The lack of servers in the EU/US region is odd, we have so many more inhabitants than JP, still we get the same amount of servers... and they arent even really regional. EU are forced to play on an east coast data center or a JP one, still we pay the same monthly price and suffer from higher ping. That part is in my eyes very wrong to start with and very cheap.
    (3)
    Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.

Player
    Character
    Tilis Vigard
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I'm all for being patient. I really am, and I was very much so during the Betas' because...well, it was a beta test. This is early access. I paid money for this and I am not getting what I paid for. I understand that there will be issues and errors. But the frequency of them is borderline unacceptable and ridiculous. I am not cancelling my preorder and I am still willing to play this game on launch. But this first month will be a good test for me as to if I will stay on board for this game through it's lifetime. I wish it to succeed, but if this is a normal issue then in one months time I will say; you can count me out.
    (1)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast