Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
    Player
    Character
    Tashim Wyrd
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I had ffxiv crashing/bsod issues until I disabled AA on my video card. the game doesnt look as pretty, but its 100% more stable. the game settings don't actually let you set AA to off or 0, so you have to override it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryan Pedro
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 23
    I'm affraid of getting irreversible damage on my desktop.
    Tried for the last time, troubleshoot everything, and still got the damn bsod.
    i'm sad because this is the first mmo i've ever played and i liked it so much. I'll try for the very last time downgrading my gpu drivers
    My specs:
    Core i3 - 3,10ghz
    GTX 650 Ti 1gb ddr5
    2x 4gb kingston hyperx blu 1333 mhz

Hope i can get to play normal again. Not just the bsod errors but the connection lags, i'm tired of being killed by lv1 ladybugs with that damn connection lag
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaeyan Sorrow
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 21
    I think I fixed mine! (got an evening of straight gameplay after usually crashing during or just after log in)
    Rig: (it's old, don't laugh, I had kids...)
    Core 2 duo, e8400 OC'd to 3.2ghz
    GTX460
    Asus p5q-pro
    4gb ram
    win7 home premium x64
    corsair 560watt psu

Tried:
    reinstall game
    old nvidia drivers (clean install)
    new nvidia drivers (clean install)
    registry cleaning
    Defrag
    memtest
    Thought it could be low psu watts, but EQ2 ran just fine, and problem was limited to FFXIV...
    MSI Afterburner (Worked!)

When I opened afterburner to get more info on my card, I found it was running higher than spec's (by a lot) according to the nvidia website. So I downclocked it back to (near) factory specs and increased fan speed to be sure the card stayed cool... and =) Got a full evening of play in.

Today, I logged in and BSOD'd right after log in (no downclock)... rebooted, started Afterburner, clocked things down... and still on 30 mins later. Sure, that's only about 5 hours of testing, but it's a hell of a lot of improvement over my <5 minute sprints on Monday and Tuesday.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryan Pedro
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 23
    Yesterday at night I played it fine, without crashes, but i'm still experiencing too much lag. And still afraid of getting bsod's, cause i dont want to damage my pc.
    i'll try playing again tonight, hope the trouble is gone
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Snuff Kitty
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    yeah i hive up, im just going to wait for the ps4 release and hook up my mouse there, shame tho
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zera Vyre
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I've been having this problem once in a while, but I usually notice it happening after 7-8 hours of straight gameplay, usually when PC hasn't been rebooted for days, and I run dual monitors and stream Twitch pretty much all the time.

On a somewhat different note, I attempted to stream the game live on Twitch myself yesterday and experienced INSANE flashing in the stream. Any thoughts on that?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryan Pedro
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 23
    I was playing without problems since last week, i turned the FXAA on again because i was upset with that edges, and them i get bsod again, maybe the problem are in our computers, not with the game, even if it happen only on this game
    (1)

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53