Player
    Character
    Tunar Vietta
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 30

Disconects every hour help!

Hi, ever since beta phase 4 i have been disconnecting every hour. Without fail. I see people posting that they log on and stay on all day, causing me to guess that this might be an isolated incident.

It wasnt much of a problem in beta, but now, im really getting frustrated seeing as i cannot log back into servers immediately and have to wait to get back in for hours, after already having waited hours. Its really unplayable for me currently, for more than an hour a day.

Not sure if anyone knows whats wrong, or its just the servers or what, but some input would be much appreciated!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crimson Autumn
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I have had the same problem since phase 3, disconnects every 1-2h and still don't know what the problem is.
    Since they have had a lot of different server problems i have been patient but now when people are still in game even when they are afk kinda makes me want to get rid of this problem asap.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Snow Falls
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 10
    The first time i got on lamia (took a lot of button mashing) i was on for 2-3 hours before i got off >.> i have never experienced lag, or disconnections.

Specs:

75 down 15 up stable connection (through lots of a bitching and 7 router replacements (free of charge))
    Sapphire AMD 7870 OC Ghz edition
    OC I5 Ivy Bridge 4.0 GHZ (with software based compensation for heat) (liquid cooled)
    Rosewill (<-haha what a shitty brand good sir.....) dual band Wireless-N Nic card (dual antenna)

ANDDDDDDD

Windows 7 >.> Fully patched and updated, all runtimes updated, Beta graphics and network drivers.

My problem is that i cant get into the game o.o you all should evaluate your systems or your service if you are getting disconnected, I would immagine its either a system (not windows 7, or corrupted somehow) or service (non stable internet) issue.

Check Eventvwr for issues relating to windows (type in your start menu) and also relating to the game under Applications. Otherwise, disconnects will be caused by your firewall (turn it off, use something like peerblock instead) or by an antivirus (turn it off, run Combofix or Malwarebytes once a week) or by your provided service.

This is just my two cents though many other things can be going wrong but i hope i helped in some way.
    (0)