Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Daenerys Targaryen
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 18
    I think one of the most annoying things for everyone is the fact, they do not have someone babysitting these forums per say and keeping everyone posted as to what is happening. I am sick of Im sorry!
    I refuse to play on the JP server cause it is the only one working, only to have to start over when ever they fix ours.
    I really fell in love over with the game during Beta and even had decided to put FF before Wildstar. Now sadly I give up.

In CB4 we were able to keep the toons we made in hopes to make early start easier to deal with.. Then... We got 3102.. Well that brilliant idea went down the toilet. Most of us couldnt even make it out of the city! Now this...
    (2)
    Last edited by Kasumy; 08-26-2013 at 03:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Melin Unmor
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Well, obviously they weren't ready. That is in no way acceptable, after all we paid the sum we want what we were promised. On the other hand I really don't mind waiting a couple of hours for emergency maints for the first few days. They are trying to aim high (although it would be nice if they were sure about their abilities to not screw up)

Anyways my personal problem is that at the moment I am stalking the launcher, the world lists and this forum. Ok do the maint, take your time for now, but for the love of everything holy when you say that I can play, let me in! It's tiring, I would prefer to know that I could log in like a decent person even if I had to lose the early access, rather than waisting precious time waiting to be told that the world is full.

Ahhh.... I mean there are free mmo's out there operating with no problems and when they do have problems, they look and feel guilty, they reward the players for what they've lost. Early access meant lvling up, knowing the game for us that are new in here, not to mention the weekend that just passed us by while we waited our turn in the que
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ixcez Umbrian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Really before this maintenance for me everything was fine no errors, no lag and no none working instances everything was good and peachy then they have to do another maintenance and now you cant log in, 60% of the log in tries the world is not there the other 40% you get a 1017 error saying the world is full wait for an opening. While sure I want a stable server I also feel that haveing paid and cleared most of my weekend to play this atleast 50% of the play time has been maintenances and some game breaking problems like getting errors when leaving zones, none working instances and lag.

The info given has been abyssmal almost saying nothing except a few lines that some are haveing problems. Alot of players are experiencing. We have now fixed nothing. While at the same time the JP servers seems to have next to no problems.

This last one I dont really get whats the big difference between the two server regions anyway? And should'nt there be more players on the Asian side then on the NA/EU side especially since alot of EU sleep when NA are up and vice versa while everyone in the Asian area are mostly up at roughly the same time? Alot of this dont make sense to me maybe it's all crystal clear and I just cant see it.

For now im gonna go bang my head on a wall since seeing this error 1017 instead of haveing the old que even if that would say hey your que number is 244256263. It would be better then this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Chichibi Chibi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    People don't get to play their precious game and they threaten to burn the entire Square Enix building down. Typical MMO gamers. I'ma go read a nice book whilst I wait for the servers to come back.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Holo Wisewolf
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    So we have beta 5 phase now with alpha type characteristics of like only X amount of players can play. I congratulate them on not fixing any of their issues and blame server congestion which they should have prepared for ahead of time. Well maybe this is how they clear it up, people rage quit and clears up some of the congestion lol, but no really this has just been a terrible waste of everyone's time and everyone's confidence in this game.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Abdul Bukhari
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 28
    According to a tweet they sent 28 minutes ago http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...22#post1061522
    "We are pleased to announce that the issue has been addressed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused."

I am still unable to log in.

Does SE think this is funny? Is it all a joke? Who is in charge of announcing this stuff? I am enraged. This is the second time they say the issues have been fixed, and yet here we are, waiting to log in only to get "server full" messages or wait long enough to get error messages.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rick Feral
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 7
    Ah, love twitter. But has been posted anywhere else yet? Like perhaps the all important launcher?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kei Sakuma
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I am greatly disappointed in Square-Enix. The NA/EU servers have been down for Emergency maintenance 3 times today, yet we continue to have issue after issue. Also about the "bonus" talk. When someone sells a package and say they are going to give you this + this for a certain amount of money, then you the customer, are obligated to have that extra item/bonus. I bought the game knowing I would have Early Access, and it is up to Square-Enix to KEEP that promise.

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Hope Estheim
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    I was hoping the point of Beta 4 was to stress test to avoid this exact situation... Not to mention, they had 1.0 release to learn from. To say this is "expected" is to completely overlook/ignore that this game already released once and was barely playable. This time, I can't even log in--it's hard to even describe this as a step in the right direction.

That said, I had no issues through the entire beta test, and don't understand why they're suddenly having these issues at release. What were we testing for, if not server stability? If having a NA/EU data center complicates things this much, I would much rather deal with the lag from 1.0.
    (2)
    Last edited by Mychael; 08-26-2013 at 03:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Melin Unmor
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Exaclty my point. We need facts. Knowing nothing makes us going round and round like pups chasing tails. I don't mind waiting, we do have a life tvm, but i can't stand the everything is ok attidute of theirs, while I'm burning braincells, looking at that launcher >.<
    (1)

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast