Player
    Character
    Starsin Doomseeker
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthySudo View Post
    Anyones EU/NA servers not loading as of this time now??
    Maintenance on NA/EU servers 900-1030pm PST. Always check the lodestone/launcher.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Bad Kitty
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 20
    ok... my problem isn't the maintenance... its the poor communication. they have a twitter account.... USE IT WHEN YOU GO BACK ONLINE. I just checked the maintenance section of the forums and there is NOTHING to do with this current one. FIRE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS STAFF.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Holo Wisewolf
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Somehow I have a good feeling about this maintenance, either that or I have been drinking a lil too much tonight to where nothing bugs me
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Filthy Sudo
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sinst4r View Post
    Maintenance on NA/EU servers 900-1030pm PST. Always check the lodestone/launcher.
    thanks for this, did not realise, hard to figure times out here in AUS. and also a question, what server would benefit me living in Australia?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mad Martigan
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthySudo View Post
    thanks for this, did not realise, hard to figure times out here in AUS. and also a question, what server would benefit me living in Australia?
    a JP one would be my guess
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Starsin Doomseeker
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKitty View Post
    ok... my problem isn't the maintenance... its the poor communication. they have a twitter account.... USE IT WHEN YOU GO BACK ONLINE. I just checked the maintenance section of the forums and there is NOTHING to do with this current one. FIRE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS STAFF.
    FFXIV News, usually updates if anything changes. Usually when the servers go back up earlier than the time they communicate. Just read the follow up posts. The communication has been crystal clear. They didn't say anything? http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...dd16a00b798c14

Not sure where you're reading. Sign into the lodestone, there's a news / update section that has all the info you want.

Once again, people are jumping the gun emotionally. You all need to calm down. It'll save headaches. Servers came back up at the scheduled time, no need to post that you're back online.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pan Damonium
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 31
    I started a new character on JP servers....NO issues what-so-ever, no /shout spamming of ppl there complaining about error codes, no disconnections...runs just like it's supposed to (lucky JP). But I don't want to loose my Legacy character and all the work I've put in or I'd just stay on the JP servers. So if some of you aren't legacy and don't mind it...roll on the JP servers.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eaux Caelus
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    Just bought a ferrari.. but i cant drive it.. mother father!! i'll just read the manuals.. sigh.
    (0)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9