Player
    Character
    Akio Boldwin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

*Update* Server Locks

I've made a few posts regarding people including myself who are upset that their friends are unable to create a character on their legacy server. This is not official by any means but I do not think the servers are at max capacity. I think the queue error and high traffic are preventing new character creations on these servers. Try to get your friends to make a character during low traffic hours. I tried creating a new character on Excalibur(legacy) around 4:30/5:00 am est which seemed to be locked before and it worked. Really hoping this works for my friends and yours - gl everyone. Other than that the game has been great so far and my posts were in no way hostile towards the team at SE who put much work into 2.0
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Noria Vi'natsumi
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I think This post was highly unnecessary

Whatever Happened to forums being a place to seek, give, and receive useful information
    (2)
    Last edited by Nori_natsu; 08-25-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Player
    Character
    Akio Boldwin
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Actually there are a lot of people who are unable to play with friends because the servers are not allowing new character creations. This is unheard of in an MMO, and there hasnt been any useful information regarding this from the devs. Nobody really knows if the servers are at max capacity or if its just bugged. I was able to create a new character on a supposed locked server, so if it is actually possible for people to create characters and play with their friends on legacy servers, then I would say it is useful information. Your reply however, is pretty useless.
    (3)
    Last edited by Mcslammer; 08-25-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rush Stormblessed
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    this is so bad , i logged off just to switch from headset to speakers SINCE YOU CANT DO IT IN TEH FUCKIGN GAME...... and i log back less than 1 min later and im locked out? are you fuckign kiddin gme? im lvl 28 and not even in a crowded zone ffs, this shit carrys on i will want a refund ....fucking lockign people out of servers are YOU KIDDING ME?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shura Raizen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    People need to start reading dev updates;

Login Limitation After Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 24): Follow Up

while some people can log in, they are still in the process of doing tests to fix the original issue and as a result they are limiting log ins. This has nothing to do with your level or the zone you were in, this is also why queue is currently disabled. I know it sucks but its more important to fix the error first.
    (2)