Player
    Character
    Achasia Koromis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50

Anyone finding ore?

My miner is level 30 and I have been exploring several maps and I use lay of the land 1 and 2 and only find rocky outcrops about 80% of the time and then when i do find mineral deposits they don't have any ore.

Can anyone tell me a location for some ore like say silver and mythril?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xyon Hakudo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 41
    Your Gathering Log will tell you which areas have mining spots, as well as places for the side-arm gathering. Click on each individual item in your log and it says which areas you can get them, and what level the gathering node will be. Being able to explore areas like 1.0 to find gathering spots is not the way to do it anymore unfortunately, so there are huge areas where mining used to be where there isnt any mining any more.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Achasia Koromis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyon View Post
    Your Gathering Log will tell you which areas have mining spots, as well as places for the side-arm gathering. Click on each individual item in your log and it says which areas you can get them, and what level the gathering node will be. Being able to explore areas like 1.0 to find gathering spots is not the way to do it anymore unfortunately, so there are huge areas where mining used to be where there isnt any mining any more.
    Thanks! I forgot there was a gathering log >.<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cownose Maukat
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 20
    I am lol 20 miner and completed the lol 20 quest but my gathering log only goes up to lol 20. Do I need to get lol 21 before more shows up?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raquelle Casull
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cownose42 View Post
    I am lol 20 miner and completed the lol 20 quest but my gathering log only goes up to lol 20. Do I need to get lol 21 before more shows up?
    Having the same issue, how do you gain access to the 20-25 gathering log. Blind mining doesnt work as I am unable to see any spot above 20... (seen other miners mine around me where the 25 nodes should be).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xyon Hakudo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 41
    I don't have early access so I'm not sure, but during phase 4 i leveled mining from level 7 to 17, it updated the log to the next phase before i reached the max level shown in the log, maybe this is an error left over from phase 4, when the level cap was 20 and it didnt show hunting/gathering logs past level 20?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xyon Hakudo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 41
    I can say that my gathering log is working for my botanist, it has stuff above level 20 listed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Achasia Koromis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    not sure, but after i upgraded my gear i unlocked 35 nodes...? maybe that affects it too?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mythic Rose
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchiaa View Post
    Having the same issue, how do you gain access to the 20-25 gathering log. Blind mining doesnt work as I am unable to see any spot above 20... (seen other miners mine around me where the 25 nodes should be).
    Hit level 21. New information is displayed every 5 levels you gain. Keep in mind you start out at level 1..so at 6, 11, 16, 21, etc you see the next tier in your log.
    (2)
    Error 3102 Survivor