Player
    Character
    Yjrn Eruyt
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80

How to unlock LvL 50 Miner Leves?

Eh, yeah... I feel kinda stupid for asking this, but i did everything i could think of to unlock those damn miner Leves 45+ in U'ldah.

I don't get it. I unlocked Leves in Bluefog, still just LvL 15+ Leves in U'ldah.

In Limsa Lominsa i unlocked... Uhhhm... Nothing! And i have full access to all Leves for my armorer.

Guys, what am i missing? Do i have to find ALL Levemates in Thanalan to unlock ALL Leves from LvL 1 to 45? If so, why do i have full access to all armorer leves while i didn't even care?

Thanks in advance
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blood Lotus
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    I'm having this problem with my 44 Bot. I'm only seeing L10 leves in Gridania...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aria Meliora
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arland View Post
    Eh, yeah... I feel kinda stupid for asking this, but i did everything i could think of to unlock those damn miner Leves 45+ in U'ldah.

I don't get it. I unlocked Leves in Bluefog, still just LvL 15+ Leves in U'ldah.

In Limsa Lominsa i unlocked... Uhhhm... Nothing! And i have full access to all Leves for my armorer.

Guys, what am i missing? Do i have to find ALL Levemates in Thanalan to unlock ALL Leves from LvL 1 to 45? If so, why do i have full access to all armorer leves while i didn't even care?

Thanks in advance
    What I have noticed is that some area's only have a set level of leves. maybe there is simply none to unlock?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Highest I found is west of crystal in Coerthas region, Whitebrim Front. There is a level 40 levemete that upon completion grants access to lv 40 gather lebes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dante Hunter
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 50
    I found Mining leves level 20-25 from the levement NPC in quarry mills (Gridania). I have to finish the trial leve quest from the same NPC to unlock the options first (have to be done with DoW/DoM), and then you can take the leves from the NPC.

So Mining leves are not tied to the ul'dah areas only, you'll have to travel to other city state's camps for them. Can't really find any higher because of the login lock
    I assume Botany and Fishing are the same.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Astro Pop
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    In 1.0 there were not any lvl 45 leves for gathering classes. Lvl 40 was as high as it went (If I recall correctly) It has been a long long time since I was leveling any DoL classes. In 2.0 beta tests, I think you could unlock the leves at the corresponding camps (level range) for the DoL's. So I'd bet the lvl 40's @ dragonhead like Airget is stating above would be your best bet.
    (0)