Player
    Character
    Kairi Young
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52

Alt-aholism strikes early!

I ended up making a character on Siren during Phase 4 because every other world was creation-locked and I wanted to mess around. A male Elezen Duskwight and total cutie, I've taken him to level 9 Lancer and sorta fell in love with him. But now that Excalibur is back up and I can play my Miqo'te Archer, I fear he's going to end up being ignored. What do?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kraus Gunn'ar
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 16
    Did you come up with a solution? I personally suffered from a 'just starting the game and need to test run each class and race/gender' fever but I've shortened my list down to two main and three 'change it up' characters. Either way if it's that much of an issue for you, may just want to stick with your main on Excalibur?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ralandar Odecurrent
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 17
    I created this guy on Siren during Phase 4 because I was forced to, as well. But I think I'm going to stick around for a while and see how the server turns out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nori Nawani
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    We stranded on Siren during beta 4 as well. I like it though. All my friends that started playing with the early-access joined here as well, so it's cool. I like the fact that it's a new server and so far people seem to be okay too.
    (0)