Player
    Character
    Chione Tilaeris
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

Suggestion: Allow leves to be unlocked by DoH & DoL

Hi y'all. I'm posting this in the hopes of seeing the restriction lifted for DoH & DoL unlocking certain leves. Currently to accept camp-based leves on these classes, the quest "Leves of ..." must be completed by a DoW/DoM first. It is quite irksome to get to a camp, ready to gather or craft for stained glass glory, only to discover you first have to complete a leve on a class that no longer benefits from it.

And because your first DoW/DoM will be able to get to 50 simply sticking to the main story, this scenario will almost always be the case. Even an alt-aholic like me has found this to be a nuisance more times than I can count. A nuisance enough for me to post about, even.

Instead, why not allow the player to select the leve that they wish to use to complete the "Leves of ..." quest from the field, trade or battle categories and have the quest restricted by level alone? That way, no one is greeted by an ugly red quest marker when they arrive at a camp to get some leves done.
    (5)
    "Be EXCELLENT to each other!" ~ Bill S. Preston Esq.

Player
    Character
    Tia Phen
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    We need this. I enjoy crafting/gathering more than anything in this game. I was disheartened when i learned that im being FORCED to lvl my DoM classes first.

If we can't have this at least SE could life the stupid leve allowances on DoH class leves. (although the allowance thing should be canned to begin with)
    (0)