Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90

[suggestion] Class-specific repair request bazaar icon

The addition of a specifc bazaar icon when there are items to be repaired in the bazar has been a true boon to the repair system, but in my personal opinion it can be improved further.

I would implement class-specific icons so that, for instance, if i put a sword for repair in my bazar, i would have the Blacksmith-specific repair icon. A ring could display the goldsmith icon and so forth.
    That way the repair process would be streamlined further, allowing crafters to recognize at a glance the bazars in which there are items they can repair.

This would benefit both the repairer (less need to browse through bazaars) and the one receiving the repair (repairs would happen faster).

In the case of multiple items to be repaired, requiring multiple crafting classes, there are two solutions:

-Implement a "multiple classes" generic icon that shows that in the bazaar there are several items requiring different classes
    -Display multiple smaller repair requested icons showing all the classes needed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Suirieko Mizukoshi
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    You know, I think that would be a great idea. I'd like this too.
    (0)
    Suirieko Mizukoshi of Excalibur Lamia

Player
    Character
    Narshala Beaumont
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    Yeah this would be a great idea.
    (0)

Player

Problem is the console resolution limitations.
    It's pretty good how it is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    PS3 are majorly played on 720p at the moment. I wouldn't exactly call it a "limited" resolution.

But in the case limited resolution would be a problem, adding a "multiple" icon showing that the character needs repairs from multiple classes still works.
    Repair icons would replace the current one anyway, so resolution shouldn't be a problem.
    (0)
    Abriael Rosen - Paladin of Balmung

Player
    Character
    Karina Gincite
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    I also like this idea, the only issue I can think of is when multiple items of different repair needs will be placed at once. The idea of a 'multiple crafts needed' icon would pretty much work the same way as the repair icon we have now, because they won't know what is needed until they open the person's bazaar.

Having multiple icons on your name unless shrunken down will likely get lost especially in large groups, too small and it would be indistinguishable. It would be at most 5 icons for whatevers going on in the bazaar, then a possible linkshell crest if you are currently in one, and then a name, which may or may not be incredibly long depending on the character.

Perhaps a means to list the crafts needed through the menu. You normally click on the player to target them, then open up the menu to browse their bazaar, what if when you clicked on their name somewhere, it would list which professions were needed for repairs if they were up in the bazaar? IE: CRP/BSM/ALC etc.
    (0)

Player

If resolution is a problem, they could use small colored dots instead of class icons. We'd learn what each color stood for soon enough.
    (0)