Player
    Character
    Rodyn Xur
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 21

Error [30413][10009][10019]

Launcher WILL NOT update for me. Had this issue for the past several betas. I have tried every possible "fix" mentioned here on the forums, beta forums, as well as Reddit. I even went through the SE Support checklist. Nothings works.

Need the devs to please check this one out. It seems to affecting a lot of people.

ISP - Verizon FiOS
    (1)
    Bard says: Face melting solo incoming!

Player
    Character
    Sosuke Katar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    exact same error as me. Please help!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Laikenstein Jr
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 20
    I'm having a same issue.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phaetal Visions
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 19

I was having the same issue...

But now!!!!!!!!!!
    Please wait until the start of the early access period or official launch to access the game.

I connected directly to my cable modem to assure a solid connection, helped get past this error. BUT still got another error after download finished and it started "updating". I had to download via torrent for Beta Phase 4 and put it in a directory called ffxiv. I just moved the
    "FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn" directory under Program Files(x86)\Square Enix\ where it should be by default and i finally patched with 8.5 hours to Early Access. Hope this helps someone else get past these errors...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Owro Okadi
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 19
    I had this error this morning. I did a number of things before I tried to patch again so I don't know which one, if any, that made it work for me in the end. It could have been some change on their servers.

What I did:
    1. Restart my router/modem (Running ADSL where the modem and router is in the same device)
    2. Disabled my anti virus protection for 1 hour (Avast! in my case)
    3. Ran the launcher in administrator mode (right click: run as administrator)

I do not have the game installed in the default directory but on D instead of C.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Autumn Lumielle
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    I was trying to install the game on my other computer because the one that I was using for ff14 went down for a few hours earlier and I hope I fixed the issue, and got that error on it, but it wasn't there when I retried it.. Unfortunately, the download has been going at ~.5 Mb/s for the past couple of hours.. :| ..Its almost done though. But when I patched on my FF14 computer, the 1 gig patch for the P4 client only took about 15 minutes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alkahest Chrysopoeia
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 46
    I had this error as well, but it worked if I didn't do anything else (like surfing the internet) when I was waiting for the download to finish. It could have been, as well, that I needed to restart the client. Good luck to everyone trying to patch their clients!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryougi Iluka
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    It's random. Just retry again and again. I've face this error since alpha test. Nothing changed at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aldermian Donso
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    10700 for me
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nemhy Viteri
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RodynXur View Post
    Launcher WILL NOT update for me. Had this issue for the past several betas. I have tried every possible "fix" mentioned here on the forums, beta forums, as well as Reddit. I even went through the SE Support checklist. Nothings works.

Need the devs to please check this one out. It seems to affecting a lot of people.

ISP - Verizon FiOS
    I also have Verizon and have this issue...I wonder if it's on their end? Have you found a fix to your problem?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast