Character
    Dexterity Jones
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 57

Tackle box, Can we have it?

Yet another post requesting a tackle box

With 43 different baits and lures, it would be nice to have an armoury section where we could stuff them all into.

Cheers

-Dex
    (63)

Player
    Character
    Joshster Stonefist
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Even off-hand would be nice. Inventory management makes it hard to fish more than a couple spots. I was throwing fish away left & right, because I couldn't log-in mules (3102).
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Dreams
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 88
    I agree. I tried stocking up on the various baits in open beta, but before I knew it I had more baits than I'd left room for fish... But the game encourages having lots of different baits to see what best attracts each individual fish and there are so very many fish...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Krunt Oxen
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Good call. This would be brilliant.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Felindras Elan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 33
    Indeed, wtb tackle box! And a fish stringer! Stringer can be used to put all recently caught fish on temporarily and then moved to the inventory later by the player based on what they want to keep/release.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Mythic Rose
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    I'd be just as content if the tackle box took up one inventory slot with all bait/lures going within it. I also wouldn't mind one inventory slot essentially being turned in to a "live well" to keep all the fish caught. Barring that, at least update the fish log (once a fish is caught) with the perferred bait of said fish. I'm sure third party websites will eventually have that information, though...
    (6)
    Error 3102 Survivor

Player
    Character
    Franky Love
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 20
    I'm all for bait/lures being in the armory they take up tons of room in your normal inventory.. soo +1 to the OP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dexterity Jones
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 57
    I have no problems with the fish management side, all DoL's have to deal with their output, so it only makes sense that we (despite 160 different times of fish) should have to deal with it as well. I have no problems there.

But Fishing is the only class that has to use multiple consumable items in order to function, and from personal experience, only certain fish will take certain baits.

I would even welcome something that has to be crafted by a carpenter, takes up two inventory spots but can hold all our baits and lures.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Strawberry Dragon
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 61
    Glad I saw this, just wanted to start a thread myself xD yeah, can we have a tackle box? It's a lot of bait we have to carry around and it's pretty unfair to Fisher to have to run all the time to retainer and get our over 9000 different baits.
    Love the new system btw.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Llen Coram
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    I was just about to make this post. I left this exact feedback in the beta forums before they got nuked, so I'm throwing in my support here as well. Having all of the bait and lures taken out of our inventory is an absolute necessity. I've got two full pages dedicated to just bait right now.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast