Player
    Character
    Amelia Inverse
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 60

Item Synthesis "Coke" and more

Did anyone find the location, or whereabouts of the NPC or the method of obtaining said item in phase 4, or was it simply not implemented yet. As well i noted that the weapons that before needed the HQ only items no longer need them, the synth reads that the NQ item can be used as well. Does that mean that we can use the normal grips, blades, exe that are crafted to complete the weapons, or was it a typo.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Mog
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 20
    There is a thread somwhere with the locations of the vendors. You buy them with Tombstones of something or other.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyFails View Post
    Different isn't always bad, and I'm learning to appreciate what the game brings to the table, as well as the promises of tomorrow nights dinner (2.0). All in all it's bad to hate a rock for not being a tree, or something like that. What's the point of this? there isn't one, just one guy's view of an artificial world.

Player
    Character
    Jeuth Altari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    The special crafting materials (Coke, Potash, etc.) are sold in Revenant's Toll, Mor Dhona. And like Endless mentioned, you can buy them with the same currency as the Darklight gear which you can get by turning in gear with cracked materia. I assume the currency will also drop in high-level dungeons~
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Chin Chilla
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeuth View Post
    The special crafting materials (Coke, Potash, etc.) are sold in Revenant's Toll, Mor Dhona. And like Endless mentioned, you can buy them with the same currency as the Darklight gear which you can get by turning in gear with cracked materia. I assume the currency will also drop in high-level dungeons~
    I sure hope it does drop in the high-level dungeons! Can't wait to find out how this all works!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Hmm that's slightly disappointing, I was hoping they would make this very high levelled gathering materials.

I wonder if Vanya robe of healing is better than Darklight healing gear or vice versa :S.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinko View Post
    Hmm that's slightly disappointing, I was hoping they would make this very high levelled gathering materials.

I wonder if Vanya robe of healing is better than Darklight healing gear or vice versa :S.
    Dark light is definitely better. Though Vanya of healing is better then AF, I believe it would make a nice entry level set if you're a crafter
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jinko Jinko
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by NintenPyjak64 View Post
    Dark light is definitely better. Though Vanya of healing is better then AF, I believe it would make a nice entry level set if you're a crafter
    Hmm Think I will pass the Vanya then and aim straight for darklight, too bad really cause I prefer the look of vanya.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinko View Post
    Hmm Think I will pass the Vanya then and aim straight for darklight, too bad really cause I prefer the look of vanya.
    Vanya and Darklight both are iLvl 70, which means with materia both reach the same stat caps.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'ahte Tia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Are you sure that none of those materials come from Unspoiled gathering nodes?
    You know, the ones wherein there is only a random one avaiable every, what, 4 eorzean hours?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jeuth Altari
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Skies View Post
    Are you sure that none of those materials come from Unspoiled gathering nodes?

Quite sure. The Unspoiled Nodes you are thinking of carry the other top-class crafting materials, such as Crawler Cocoons and Gold Ore. That's a whole 'nother story..
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast