(0)

Player
    Character
    Zavier Mhigo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I was at least nice enough to drop my pearl when I quit playing for a while. This is definitely SE's fault for linkshell features but it bugs me how many people don't drop shells when they know they are going to go inactive for a long period of time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renshi Hyatsuki
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    And agai-

Heya!

We obviously need more control of our LS. Not just for the fun to kick and rejoin just to see the member's reaction swearing to the Lord that he would kick our f*cking asses (which was a more arcticulated story that happened, and was a lotta fun =D), but to have a solid grip to our LS members.
    Now, I've never been an LS leader in a game where there's a complex Guild/Legion/Biggroupofpeoplewhojustwanttohavealotoffunbytellingjokesonthemselves, so I'd like the Dev team to have some meetings about the Linkshell Administration Issue. It would be great if someone of the FFXIV staff could tell us their ideas and share those with us =)

See ya!
    (0)

Community Rep
    The development team is aware of your concerns but due to the fact that their current priority is the battle system, changes can’t be made right away, but they are thinking about doing this after. In order to implement these features, they would like to first implement text commands before this.

Please continue to send in your ideas for the dev. team!
    (34)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Naylia Petrova
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Yes...text commands are fine. We don't need a UI if that gets the capability faster!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zavier Mhigo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Isn't crowd control actions to buff allies and debuff mobs. Mass fear, moves like this, crowd control. What lancer was supposed to be tp machine/crowd control.

edit: i'm fine with text commands, just letting me know ls commands is on the list is great. I know you can't expect people to be in a dead ls forever.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Renta Hamster
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    The development team is aware of your concerns but due to the fact that their current priority is the battle system, changes can’t be made right away, but they are thinking about doing this after. In order to implement these features, they would like to first implement text commands before this.

Please continue to send in your ideas for the dev. team!
    Good to know that this is on their radar. However, do they really have to wait until after the battle system changes? I mean, how long does it take to program in a "/lcmd kick player" and "/lcmd add player" commands?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kanikou Escaflowne
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahamster View Post
    Good to know that this is on their radar. However, do they really have to wait until after the battle system changes? I mean, how long does it take to program in a "/lcmd kick player" and "/lcmd add player" commands?
    They're focusing on one of the main foundations of the game in order to get content to us soon. It doesn't take long to add simple commands but you DO set priorities in order to get work done.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I wholeheartedly understand that the priorities are on basic functionality of key areas like syntheses and battle. Just, please, and I'm begging here, just let us kick people who've quit the game out of our shell without having to break, remake, and reform the entire thing.

Take as long as is needed for the rest, but that one part is making it really difficult to manage our connections efficiently.
    (2)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast