Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Valek Natalis
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Those that run a linkshell are some of the most loyal players that SE has. They put alot of work into welcoming new players to the game and help them to learn how everything works. They want to invite people in but can't cause there tired of reforming.

Result, new players get bored doing things solo and go to another game. Serious issue.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Arya Nyx
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 50
    I agree with OP and other posters pushing for LS admin tools.

It should be as much of a priority as adding new content, SE. Original issues need to be dealt with before you can start messing with everything else.
    (1)

Player

bumping since people let this fall so far down and others are posting new threads on it

Player
    Character
    Anastasia Degrace
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 60
    *Bump*

I would like to see ls admin too as our ls is going to be overflood too and having some admin control would be nice
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rath Skybreaker
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 88
    bump. bump bump bump bump..
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rowan Garnet
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I agree with the OP...SE has stated that they learned alot from their past mmo so... implement it. I have talked with alot of players and this another thing that needs to be implemented. Bring back /lsmes and admin tools for LS leaders.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rutelor Mhaurani
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    ...and bump again!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kailok Anarhin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Bump too. I long for the day that the LS UI is revised. However, until then, I'm willing to deal with text commands. My LS is starting to inch ever closer to it's max member count, and kicking the inactive players, or at least an LSMES that allows us to inform returning players that we've reformed, would be nice.

We're asking for the simple stuff for now, SE. You can always re-do the UI later but at least give us a bit more control other than inviting/kicking people that have to be within 5 feet of you.

Also, and a ~little~ shifting of the topic, it would be cool if we could send/receive messages within the F-List. It would be cool if I could send people invites to our LS via a message while they are offline. That way we don't have to be completely on the look-out for each other every moment of the day to get them a pearl. Since there's no actual trading of a pearl, and nor does it take inventory space, I think this should be an option as well (for the future).
    (0)

SacredDawnFC.enjin.com
    Insulting people in the counter argument isn't going to change their minds. It will make them stick harder to their opinion regardless of whether or not it's right, and think less of your opinion simply because you insulted them. In essence, if you want to try and change someone's mind, come up with a well thought-out response and don't be a dick.

Community Rep
    Mocchi was able to sit down and speak with Minagawa about linkshell and friend list-related information that you all have been asking for updates on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mocchi View Post
    I spoke with Minagawa regarding the linkshell list and friends list.

The dev. team is well aware of the issues with the linkshell list and friends list, but it’s going to be very difficult to address in its current state. Therefore, the devs are going to be performing a complete overhaul of the system. With this overhaul, the team is planning to add functions that have been previously requested by the community. These functions include LS messages, the ability to remove players from the linkshell, more variations of LS crests, etc.

There are certain functions that he could add in the current state of the system, but considering how it ties to the communication within the LS, it needs to be checked thoroughly. Therefore, it isn’t something that can be implemented immediately.

I apologize for the inconvenience these issues may be causing, but we promise to improve the LS list, friends list, companies, searching for other players, etc. With these improvements, we believe the communication between the players will become much easier than it is in its current state.

With that said, we would like you to continue providing feedback.
    (68)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Colino Nyea
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    What feedback is there to give?

The current system sucks, it's been a year and nothing's been done about it.

We can remove party members from a distance with a text command, how hard can it be to do the same with LSs?

We don't want a complete overhaul, we just want the basic features you would expect from a game that came out in 2010.
    (48)

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast