Player
    Character
    Hibiki Mizusawa
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 17

FF14 Collectors edition?

Hi, when I registered my pre-order (The 6 3 6 3 code), I got the normal version for my PC along with my pre-order bonus. But not the collectors edition? Also, how do I get the collectors edition items?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Your full game key should show the difference once you register that one.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Char Aznable
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I got the same problem. I contacted my seller (Green Man Gaming) and they said that before the launch they will send me another key with the CE items. I also asked SE's support team, they are still looking into it. I suggest you contact your seller and ask them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hibiki Mizusawa
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 17
    Ah, I see.

Btw, I got 2 Early Access Code in the same day but with both the same code? And will they send me a confirm that I got into the early access?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leyvin Tayuun
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    I'm not overly worried given it's only what a 2 Day 'Early Access' anyway, which my physical copy has been dispatched (so not sure if it'll turn up tomorrow, Saturday or Monday) in any case it makes very little difference as Mog Station and Lodestone say they will be available when the game officially goes Live anyway.

Although I'm still personally confused why there needs to be several account managements systems and why this can't all use a single system... I mean wasn't that the entire reason for Play Online in the first place? ^_^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Guardian Shield
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 20
    Im worried lol cause i preordered for that specific reason. I do agree the run around with the codes was a bit insane. it couldve just applied it to your account an been done with it. i believe that is what cause alot of the confusion. Not to mention all the errors or delays ppl were running into.

But to assist Iamechhi, the preorder code and CE code are to different things. As i preordered a CE from the SE shop digital dl version. all i need is an email from them wih those codes, (still waiting on that one btw lol ) im just happy that i was able to ge tthe preorder code in, im only slightly worried that it doesnt actually appear on my account info tho. still hoping the site updates and that info appears.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dremic Sin
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmEcchi View Post
    Ah, I see.

Btw, I got 2 Early Access Code in the same day but with both the same code? And will they send me a confirm that I got into the early access?
    no they wont confirm that you got early access but there is a way to check

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...perly_entered/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ostrogniew Radlutasch
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyvin View Post
    I mean wasn't that the entire reason for Play Online in the first place? ^_^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yickarashi Hatakai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 32
    the game code that proves you bought the game also states collectors edd or normal edd so you get items when that code put in the pre order code is for everyone who pre ordered normal or collectors
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Onikiri Hikari
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Okay, from what I understand there have been two different codes (correct me if I'm wrong):

Pre-order code - You get when you pre-ordered the game and use it to register on your account
    Early Access code - Get this after entering the pre-order code and use it to gain early access

I've already registered the above two, and don't remember it mentioning anything about me having CE.

So, is there a third code for CE?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast