Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    June Moon
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I am too confused on how I will receive my CE items, I ordered from the SE Store
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hoobala Boobala
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikiri View Post
    Okay, from what I understand there have been two different codes (correct me if I'm wrong):

Pre-order code - You get when you pre-ordered the game and use it to register on your account
    Early Access code - Get this after entering the pre-order code and use it to gain early access

I've already registered the above two, and don't remember it mentioning anything about me having CE.

So, is there a third code for CE?
    Yes there's a third code for CE.

You won't get your CE code til your physical copy arrives (unless the seller specified otherwise?) so far as I'm aware. Means you don't access to the CE items 'til full launch. Not sure if those with CE from version 1.0 will get their items delivered in EA or not, but when I registered my EA pre-order code it did show up my CE items from having a ver 1.0 CE copy as well as the preorder ones ie. onion helm, helm of light, coeurl mount, behemoth barding, baby behemoth minion, caitsith minion and mog cap were all shown registered for my account.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hoobala_Boobala; 08-23-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2