Quote Originally Posted by Kowru View Post
Right I get what you're saying. But just because it doesn't mention explicitly you cannot use it in battle does not mean you can just assume it'll be usable in battle. But you're right, I misread that in db. I'm just trying to say, we should wait on jumping the gun on things until the game is fully released and can be fully tested.
I would agree with you but since Raise explicitly states it can not be used in battle, if Resurrection worked in the same manner, shouldn't it make this statement as well?

Comparing Stoneskin and Adloquium's Additional Effects would be a bit unfair at this point but just going off what I saw in game, and what I can see on xivdb... I honestly can't see Resurrection working any other way.

Another point is, Resurrection is restricted to ACN for this very reason, much like Raise should be restricted to CNJ. Because Resurrection does not depend on a trait for more freedom, it's restricted to its main class to prevent other classes from having the ability to raise in battle.

Anyway, I think it's a fair assessment, and I think it's also very unfair to CNJ and WHM.
It makes me feel cheated.