Player
    Character
    Kasathar Belaris
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmond View Post
    I can't log in to the launcher with my legacy account, is this normal? It says, "No valid or active service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn". I've played since Beta of 1.0, Alpha of 2.0, and played during Open Beta. Should I be worried. My fiancee, who redeemed her pre-order code, is able to log in and patch.
    Is your launcher the latest one (Beta phase 4)? If not, download the newest one, even though I don't know where from since the Beta forums are down until who knows when (that is if they will be back up ever).
    I am not sure if there is a link to download the client from the SE site.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Garrick Wulf
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasathar View Post
    Is your launcher the latest one (Beta phase 4)? If not, download the newest one, even though I don't know where from since the Beta forums are down until who knows when (that is if they will be back up ever).
    I am not sure if there is a link to download the client from the SE site.
    Thank you Kasathar, but yes I have the Beta Phase 4 launcher. Am I not qualified as Legacy? I have my legacy character.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miley Cyrus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Well that sucks, I deleted the PS3 client I downloaded for Phase 4 because it said I could not use it since I registered my code for PC prior to learning this today. Oh well, I will just wait for my CE PS3 version and play on PC during EA lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kasathar Belaris
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Thank you Kasathar, but yes I have the Beta Phase 4 launcher. Am I not qualified as Legacy? I have my legacy character.
    That is strange. Check if you can log in to your Square Enix account (your legacy account). If you can access it, then the problem might be that the launcher is not working yet since the "early" start is not until tomorrow. Also check if you are entering your security key code correctly (if you have one)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Garrick Wulf
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Is legacy only if you paid for some monthly time during 1.0?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kreature Uzumaki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 16
    Hi all, has it been confirmed whether or not someone with two service accounts under the same master ID that BOTH HAVE ACCESS TO PS3 will be allowed to choose either 1 or 2 to log on like it is on PC?
    (1)

Player

I'll be setting the alarm to get up early. I'll have to take a break around noon to see The World's End at the theater, but I'll be right back in it after that barring any server issues!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thiel Vigilas
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Is legacy only if you paid for some monthly time during 1.0?
    Yes, 3 months worth. You can have a legacy character and NOT have a legacy account. Two different things.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Weks Lockheart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by tarolin View Post
    quick question i want to create a new service account so i can play x2 characters like one for me and one on playstation. would i have to create a new SE account or can i have x2 service on my account. Also have ps3 eA code so want to be careful lol
    Windows + PlayStation 3: To use a character from each version simultaneously, you need:
    - A Square Enix account
    - A copy of the Windows version
    - A copy of the PlayStation 3 version
    *You can register up to 8 registration codes per Square Enix account.
    *Please create separate service accounts for the Windows version and the PlayStation 3 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV. You will not be able to play at the same time if you register the codes under the same service account.

http://support.jp.square-enix.com/fa...5&id=5383&la=2

Quote Originally Posted by Sagagemini View Post
    I still have a question!
    I'm a Legacy player that bought the version 1.0 Collector's Edition, so I was already eligible to play 2.0 and Early Access included.
    But I also bought the Pre-Order of the PS3 version, because I intend to play on both plataforms.
    My question is: Do I have 2 different accounts now? I should have the 1.0 account and the PS3 account (New CD Key).
    Is that correct?

Thanks!
    You have two options:
    1) Link your PS3 SEN to your existing SE Legacy account to add the Mog Cap and Cait Sith Doll Minion to it. Now you have the option of playing on either platform, but you won't be able to dual box. You still have EA since you're Legacy on PC.
    2) Link your PS3 SEN to a NEW service account. Your pre-order digital items won't be added to your Legacy account, but you'll now be able to dual box providing you pay the monthly fee for a second service account. You'll also have EA on PS3 too.
    (0)
    Last edited by Weks; 08-24-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Player
    Character
    Crimson Queen
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Weks View Post
    You have two options:
    1) Link your PS3 SEN to your existing SE Legacy account to add the Mog Cap and Cait Sith Doll Minion to it. Now you have the option of playing on either platform, but you won't be able to dual box. You still have EA since you're Legacy on PC.
    2) Link your PS3 SEN to a NEW SE account. Your pre-order digital items won't be added to your Legacy account, but you'll now be able to dual box providing you pay the monthly fee for a second SE account. You'll also have EA on PS3 too.
    How do you do this? Link there accounts?
    (0)

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast