Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Tarolin Schofield
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    quick question i want to create a new service account so i can play x2 characters like one for me and one on playstation. would i have to create a new SE account or can i have x2 service on my account. Also have ps3 eA code so want to be careful lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chizirui Musubi
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    when i purchased the game it didnt say anything about a free month, i know its stupid to ask, but does the game come with a free month sub or is it after early access we start paying?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naomi White
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 16
    Hey guys, early access starts tomorrow, why I still can't find FFXIV to pre-order on EU PSN ? What's going on. I read people pre-ordered FFXIV on US PSN, why can't I do the same with EU PSN ?

Do I have to wait for launch to get the game on EU PSN ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saga Gemini
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I still have a question!
    I'm a Legacy player that bought the version 1.0 Collector's Edition, so I was already eligible to play 2.0 and Early Access included.
    But I also bought the Pre-Order of the PS3 version, because I intend to play on both plataforms.
    My question is: Do I have 2 different accounts now? I should have the 1.0 account and the PS3 account (New CD Key).
    Is that correct?

Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cormac Meatshield
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hello, I am a little confused with PS3 EA...

I have redeemed my code and the client is currently patching to everything works ( I have seen the bonus item list) so EA is working but when I had to choose the service I wanted EA on (that account had 2 FFXIV services) I saw that the one I wanted, Final Fantasy XIV Service account 2, gave me a option which is a character.

Option
    Character name

Items
    -xxxx
    -xxxx

Does this mean the items will only be available on this character? It's a character I made after suffering from error 3102 so it's not my "main" and not on the right server...

Am I screwed?
    (0)
    Tanking mobs since 2001

Player
    Character
    Phoenix Xxx
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I would like to know why I am not able to access the game it says on registered account - yet i was a beta tester. Why is this happening? I thought us who did the beta testing were able to play during early access can someone email me and let me know whats going on syrhottie78@yahoo.com
    (0)

Character
    Etoinelle Dolet
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizurui View Post
    when i purchased the game it didnt say anything about a free month, i know its stupid to ask, but does the game come with a free month sub or is it after early access we start paying?
    It does come with a free month. I'm guessing billing starts around 20th September?

To the poster above, Early Access is for pre-orders only. Participating in the beta has nothing to do with it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mindful Pizza
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    The most simplest way for early access is now just sign up on the PSN store, and there is no hassle, If old player on ff11 or had the phase 4 set up this work awsome, simple as just buying it , just download the client and accept it. Then read, accept all the next, bang there, not much more, no issues or nothing else, were need to tap on your head or log into your account or call them up. Since feel like there still new after 11 years dealing with people signing up on there games.

No calling amazon or gamestop or nothing just there no codes nothing. Just limited to transfer the data on 2 ps3 so can no longer pass it on.

meatshield:You should be good, Since link to your ff14 account .

If got ff11 account or understand should be using the token, since if your cpu or you go to nerf google or any websearch, websites banner ads that fixed they steal the accounts. Like wow,diablo,ff11,xbox live, psn/

https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Derge Lament
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    PC version is now updating, thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Garrick Wulf
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I can't log in to the launcher with my legacy account, is this normal? It says, "No valid or active service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn". I've played since Beta of 1.0, Alpha of 2.0, and played during Open Beta. Should I be worried. My fiancee, who redeemed her pre-order code, is able to log in and patch.
    (0)

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast