Player
    Character
    Hikozaemon Kenkonken
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Today's Subligar - Temple Subligar (MNK AF)

think u need to hire me as concept artist lol.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikozaemon View Post
    think u need to hire me as concept artist lol.
    lets see it on the discussion thread that is. (thx for the bump)
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Rep Post 10/29/13 Focus Target, PS3 teleport UI, Mog-letter sent history, chat tab names.

Quote Originally Posted by Mocchi View Post
    沢山のご要望をお寄せいただきありがとうございます。
    お寄せいただいた内容のうち、パッチ2.1とそれ以降に調整/実装を予定しているものをいくつかお伝えします。
    (今回お伝えするものが調整内容の全てというわけではありません。)
    Thank you for sending in lots of requests.
    Let me go over some which is planned for patch 2.1 and post patch 2.1.
    (Please note things mentioned below isn’t the only planned adjustments.)

• パッチ2.1で予定
      Planned for patch 2.1

フォーカスターゲット情報の、敵のスキル(アクション)発動時に、発動シークバーは見えますが、技名が非常に見えづらいです。
      ヒーラーがフォーカスターゲットで見たい情報は、敵のスキル発動情報が主だったものです。
      スキル発動情報部分の表示位置を見えやすくしてください。
      On the focus target information, when the enemy uses the skill (action), you can see the cast bar, however the the skill (action) name is really hard to see.
      For healers, we would like to see the this information in the focus target information.
      Could you please make the display easier to see.

PS3版の深刻なUIの問題として、テレポUIがあります。
      テレポ選択の際に場所が多すぎて画面をはみ出てしまっており、下の選択肢が見えません。
      こちら、修正はいつでしょうか。
      On the PS3 version one of the UI issues is the teleport UI.
      There are too many locations to select from and it’s going over the screen, and you cannot see the bottom selections.
      When will this be fixed?

フォーカスターゲットは表示の優先順位を変更し、キャストバーの視認性を向上させると同時に、クリック可能な範囲も広げます。
      そして、テレポ関連のウィンドウも修正し、画面からはみ出すということがないようにします。
      テレポ関連のユーザーインターフェースについては、今後もより見やすく改良していきます。
      For focus target display we will make adjustments to the priority order, and along with making the cast bar easier to see we will increase the area which can be clickable.
      And, we will be making fixes for teleport related window, we’ll make sure it doesn’t go over the screen.
      We will make changes in future as well to make the teleport related user interfaces easier to view.

• パッチ2.1以降で予定
      Planned for post patch 2.1

モグメールを送ったとき、高価なアイテムなどだと、間違って他のフレに送ってないか心配になることがあります。
      「~に」レターを送信しました。
      と、ログに残る送信通知に、宛先を追加して欲しいです。
      There are times I get worried I sent the wrong mail to the wrong person, specially when sending high priced items.
      Please add a text when sending out mail to show the mail was sent out to _____.

モグレター関連のウィンドウに、送信履歴が表示されるようにする予定です。
      We are planning to make it possible to view the sent history in the mog letter related window. 

ギアセットされている装備とそうでない装備の区別がつきずらく誤って売却したりマテイア化したりしてしまいそうで怖いです。
      ギアセットされている装備には、わかりやすいようにアイコンに目印を付けるとか出来ないでしょうか。
      I’m worried I may sell an item that’s set inside a gearset since it’s hard to tell which one is and which one isn’t.
      Can you please add some type of mark on the icon so we can tell which ones are assigned on the gear set?

ご提案頂いている通り、ギアセットに登録されている装備のアイコンに目印をつけ、
      視認性を高められるようにする予定です。
      As you suggested, we are planning to add a mark on the gear icon for those that are set in the gear set to make it more visible.

あと名前変更も追加タブのみ、名前は作成時にのみつけられるので、名前を変えたいときは一端消去してからというのも使い勝手が悪すぎます。
      せめて各タブの名前変更ぐらいは自由にさせてもらいたいです。
      (He’s talking about chat tabs)

When changing the name you can only do so in the additional tab, when creating a new tab. If you want to change the name later you would need to delete the tab once and redo, this is not a good method.
      Please let us change the individual tab names freely.

チャットウィンドウのタブについても、消去をせずにタブ名の変更を行えるようにする予定です。
      We are planning to be able to change the tab names without deleting for chat window tabs as well.

(7)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Updated OP links, sorry for the delay.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Dev/Rep Posts 10/30/13
    - Focus Target UI may/may not come in 2.1
    - PS4 UI is planned to be about 98% same as PC version- What about addons for the PS3/PS4?
    - Copying game settings from one PC to another PC
    - NPC still can’t remember my name/status... I’m a nobody to them...

Dev Post 10/30/13 PS3 - Focus Target UI may/may not come in 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi_Minagawa View Post
    PS3版はフォーカスターゲットを使うことができないのですが2.1からPS3版でも使えるようになったりしないのでしょうか?
    On the PS3 version you cannot use the focus target, will it be possible to use this for the PS3 version from 2.1?
    対応に様々な調整が必要となるタスクですが、フォーカスターゲットの有無は攻略上の難易度に関わってくるため、PS3でも表示できるように調整を進めています。
    This is one of the tasks that requires many adjustments to make it possible, but since having/not having focus target makes a difference in difficulty, we are working to make adjustments so this can be displayed on the PS3 as well.

ですが、現時点ではまだ、パッチ2.1での実装をお約束ができない状況です。
    However, at this moment, we cannot promise the release in patch 2.1.

状況をお伝えしますと、
    パッチ2.1から、現公開版のUI表示に加えてアライアンス・メンバーの情報表示が増えます。
    (パーティリストに加えて、他のパーティ2つ分:16名の情報表示)
    Let me go over the current situation, In patch 2.1 we are going to have alliance member information display on top of the current UI display.
    (On top of the party list, this will display two other parties, 16 members information)

上記のアライアンス情報に加えてフォーカスターゲットUIを表示した上で、UI用のメモリ・処理負荷がPS3の制限内に収まる方法が無いか、検討と実装(*)を進めています。
    We are looking into methods to make sure when the above alliance information along with the focus target UI is displayed it will still remain under the PS3’s UI memory, process load limit. We are looking into this and working towards release.

* PS3版のUI用に割り当てられたメモリと処理が制約の限界に近いため、  既存の他のUI表示処理やデータから贅肉を落としてメモリと処理の「隙間」を作り、  なんとかフォーカスターゲット用の領域を捻出できないか試行錯誤しています。
      (いわゆる「最適化」とよばれる作業です)
    *The memory and process for the PS3 versions UI is near it’s limit, therefore we are working to create some memory and processing space by removing excess data from existing UI process, and going through trial and error process to try and get space for the focus target.
    (Basically this is what we known as optimization)

平常時はほぼ問題ないのですが、最大表示時にUI描画を行うための作業メモリが枯渇してしまう可能性があり、最悪のケースではUI表示の一部が描画されなくなる現象が発生するため、(何が消えてしまうかは、表示しているUIの状態で変化する)実際の動作状況の調査とその対処案検討のため、お時間を頂いています。
    In general it shouldn’t be a problem, but when displaying maximum amount it may be possible where it runs a out of the UI rendering processing memory, in worst case scenario it may cause parts of the UI display not being rendered, (What’s going to disappear will change depending on the displayed UI’s situation). For this reason we need some time to investigate and look into methods to address this issue.

パッチ2.1実装の可否が確定しましたらお知らせしますので、今しばらくお待ちください。
    We will update you once we can confirm this can be released or not for patch 2.1, so please wait for the update.
    (6)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 10-31-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Dev Post 10/30/13 PS4 UI is planned to be about 98% same as PC version

ちなみにPS4版ではPCと全く同じインターフェースになるんでしょうか?
    それなら喜んでPS4買うんですけど、やっぱりPS4でも完全にPCとならべないのなら、PC版にしようと思います。
    Will the PS4 versions UI be exactly same as the PC?
    If that’s the case I would gladly buy the PS4 but if it’s not going to be exactly same as the PS4 version, I am thinking of going with the PC version.

「全く同じ」といえば嘘になるので、98%くらい(?)同じになる予定、というお答えになります。
    If I say “exactly same” it’s going to be a lie, so let me just answer that it’s planned to be about 98% (?) same.

インターフェイス的には、PS4版はWindows版をベースにしますので、フォーカスターゲットをはじめとして、XHBと横(縦)表示形式のホットバーの共存利用や、チャットログの複数ウィンドウ表示といった機能群含め、Windows版とPS4版は同じになります。
    For the interface, the PS4 version is using the Windows version as a base, starting with the Focus Target, XHB and having horizontal (vertical) hotbar display, having multiple chat log window display will be same on Windows version and PS4 version.

PS4版の操作モードの初期設定は、ゲームパッド操作モードになりますが、マウス操作モードも正規サポートを予定しています。
    (PS4コントローラのトラックパッドをマウスのように使う操作も検証中です)
    As a default control mode for the PS4 version, it will be gamepad control mode, but we are also planning to add official support for the mouse controls.
    (We are also looking into making it possible to use the PS4 gamepads trackpad like mouse control)

当然ですが、UIの表示(描画)解像度の観点では、4Kディスプレイで表示可能なビデオカードが現存するため、  PS4といえどもハイエンドのビデオカードを搭載したPCと「ならぶ」ことはできません。
    And as for the UI displays resolution, there are video cards that makes 4k displays possible so even if it’s the PS4 it won’t be as same as those PC’s with these high end video cards.

なお、PS4版にはWindows版に無い機能として、プレイ画面のシェア機能、PS VITAと連動したリモートプレイ機能があります。
    As a feature which is specific for the PS4 version, we have the gameplay share feature along with the remote play feature using the PS VITA.

皆さんがプレイする上で重視したいポイントに応じて、プラットフォームをご選択いただければと思います。
    We would like everyone to choose the platform depending on what key points they want to concentrate on when playing.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Dev post 10/30/13 What about addons for the PS3/PS4?

98%ということはほぼ同じと考えますが、アドオンについてはいかがでしょうか?
    PCでは自由にアドオン入れることができると考えますが、PS4のアドオン対応がどうなるか知りたいです。
    Since it’s 98% I’m guessing it’s pretty much the same, how about the addons?
    I’m guessing on the PC version you can freely add addons but I would like to know how the PS4 will address the addons.

PS4もPS3同様に、プラットフォーマーである Sony Computer Entertainment様が規定するソフトウェア開発上の規約があります。その規約チェックを通していないアドオン・ソフトウェアをXIV上で実行できるようにする事は NG となります。従いまして、PS4版もPS3版同様に、ユーザー作成アドオンはご利用いただけません。
    Just like the PS3, the PS4 needs to follow the software development guidelines set by the platformer Sony Computer Entertainment. We cannot release addons software on the XIV that doesn’t go through this guideline checks. Therefore, you will not be able to use user created addon’s on the PS3 and the PS4.

なお、人気の高いアドオンの機能を公式対応する方法ですが、アドオン形式の個別配布ではなく、我々開発側が普通に追加機能として実装し、パッチで提供させていただく想定です
    As for methods to officially address popular addon features, instead of individual addon distribution, we are thinking to have the development team release them as an additional feature and deliver though patches
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Dev Post 10/30/13 copying game settings from one PC to another PC

From thread - copying HUD layout, gearset info, cross hot bar info to another PC
    この対応って今どうなってるんでしょうね
    PC/PS3のクロス対応はともかくPC同士だけでもとっとと実装した方がいいと思うんですが。ネカフェ展開もあるでしょうし
    Wonder how the progress is on this one, aside from the PC to PS4 cross platform, I think it would be better to at least get the PC to PC one released right away. They’re going to start spreading the game out on net cafe’s.

現在絶賛実装中です
    It’s currently working

セーブファイルを扱うファイルユーティリティ機能は、特に慎重なデバックを行いたいので、いましばらくお待ち下さい。
    ※特に、複数のFFXIVレジストレーションコードをご利用の方を想定したケース検証が多いのです。
    We would like to carefully go through debugging process for this file utility feature which handles the save data, so please hang in there.
    *We need to inspect cases for people that are using multiple FFXIV registration codes

パッチ2.1よりも早いタイミングで公開できるように、ゲーム・アプリケーションへの組み込みではなく、FFXIVのランチャーから呼び出す、独立したユーティリティプログラムとして実装を進めています。
    In order to be able to release this earlier than the patch 2.1, instead of adding it onto the game, application, we are working to release this as a stand alone utility program that can be called from the FFXIV launcher.

* Coming before patch 2.1 ? What else are we getting? lol
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Rep Post 10/30/13 NPC still can’t remember my name/status... I’m a nobody to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Mocchi View Post
    全部とは言いません。
    クラスクエくらいは達成することでNPCのセリフを変えてもらいたい。
    Not saying for all, but would like to see NPC’s dialog change as you complete the class quests.

ご意見ありがとうございます。
    Thank you for your suggestion.

各パッチに応じた新しいコンテンツに注力しているため、将来的な話として受け取っていただきたいのですが、「NPCの台詞を状況に応じて変化させる計画」はあります。
    Since we are concentrating on the new contents coming in each patches, we would like you to consider this as something for the future, but we do indeed have plans to have the NPC’s dialog change depending on the situation.

その場合、最初はクラスクエストやジョブクエスト関連NPCなど、プレイヤーが深く関わったNPCに台詞を追加した上で、他のNPCについても、徐々に増やしていく予定です。
    At that time, we are planning to first we’ll go with NPC’s related to class/job quests, those NPC’s that are deeply involved with the players, then gradually increase to other NPC’s.

ぜひ楽しみにおまちください。
    Please look forward to it.
    (8)

10. 11-04-2013 05:38 AM

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Dev Post 11/04/13
    - Different colors for FC/LS/Friend name plate color
    - UI Q/A
    - UI Q/A cont

Still translating some stuff for today, but here's the first one.

Dev Post 11/04/13 Different colors for FC/LS/Friend name plate color

Thread is asking for being able to assign different name plate color for those people in FC/LS/Friends.

各キャラクターのサーバからの通信情報の中に、「同じFCやLSメンバーと判断するための情報」が含まれていないため、現時点では色を変えるべきキャラクターをクライアント側だけの情報で特定できていません。
    Information regarding who’s inside the same FC or LS isn’t included when the data is transferred from the server for individual characters, therefore at current timing we cannot process the data on the client side for those characters that needs the color changed.

※FC,LSメンバーは各プレイヤーの操作とは関係の無い所で増減するため、 サーバからの通信情報が判定に必要なのです。
     フレンドリストとブラックリストは、間接的に名前をマッチングすれば クライアント判定できますが、街中での処理負荷が懸念されます。
    *FC/LS member increases/decreases when it even doesn’t involve the individual player, for that reason it requires a check from the server side information. As for the friend list and blacklist, these two are matched periodically so it can be done client side, however we have to worry about the process stress load when inside town.

マップ上のキャラクターの通信情報に、上記の判別用情報を加える事で表示対応できるようになりますが、ゾーンサーバからの通信情報を増やすことはゲーム進行全体のパフォーマンスに直結する部分なので、
    現状では運用中のプログラムの高速化と安定化を重点的に進めているため、この案件を含む通信情報の拡張に関する検討は、まだ行っていません。
    By placing above information on the maps character communication data it will be possible to display, however increasing the data information on the zone server is linked to overall game performance. Right now we are concentrating on the optimization and accelerating the current running program, however we haven’t looked into expanding the communication data yet which included this.

もうすこし、運用データから負荷傾向の分析を行い、その対策が進んでからこれらのご要望を検討させて頂ければと思います。
    We will continue to analyze the stress load from the data, ance once those are addressed we would like to look into this request.
    Dev Post 11/04/13 UI Q/A

コンボが発生しているスキルアイコンにマウスカーソルを合わせた場合、外枠が太線の破線に修正できませんか?
    現状ではカーソルを合わせて実線の太線にしてしまうとコンボが発生しているのか不明で非常にやりづらい。
    Can you make it so the outer border is bolder and dotted line for the skill icons which is currently up for combo and being moused over?
    Currently, when you mouse over the icon it makes the border bolder but you can’t tell if it’s up for combo or not.

Thendさんの提案方法の場合、カーソルオーバー時に表示される発光枠の画像を
    パターンアニメ分増やす必要があるため、対応を行う際には別の実装方法を検討すると思います。
    バトル班からも、もうちょっと見やすくならない?という要望を受けていますので、
    描画負荷を増やさない方法を再考してみます。
    If we go with your suggestion, we’ll need to create an image for the pattern animation for mouseover, therefore when we are going to address this I think we’ll look into a different method.
    We have been receiving similar requests from the battle team so we’ll look into methods which doesn’t cause stress on rendering.

「マクロのwait設定で小数点以下第二位までキッチリ設定させてほしい。せめて、小数点第一位までは必須」
    Please let us assign two decimal points for the macro’s wait command. At least one decimal point is required.
    このスレッドで、マクロに関するディスカッションが混在して進まないように、
    私からの返答をSawarinekoさんの元スレッドに振り 分けました。
    ※このスレッド自体は、1件1ポストの基本ルールとははずれていますが、このままいきます
    To make sure this thread doesn’t get mixed up with macro related discussion, I posted my answer regarding this one on this thread (link)
    *I know this post is against this threads rule for 1 post per 1 suggestion, but gonna keep going this way

PS3でのコントローラーL3R3押し込みの割り当てを無しにできるようにして欲しいです
    Please make it so we can disable when pushing down L3/R3
    開発版では実装できていますので、パッチ2.1をお待ちください。
    This one is working on the development version, so please wait for patch 2.1.

「いま出ました!」という蕎麦屋の言い訳みたいですが…
    Sounds like an excuse when I say “it’s just out now!”

所持品やアーマリーチェストからアイテムを選択してのサブメニュー表示でアイテム種類(マテリア付不可やマテリア化不可)によってメニューの内容や順番が変わっていますが とても間違えやすいです
    When opening the sub menu for selected items in the inventory or Armoury Chest, depending on the item type (such as cannot be spirit bonded, or materia can’t be melded) the menu order changes and it’s possible to make mistakes.

全て固定のメニューにしてそのアイテムに対して出来ない処理はグレー文字表示にして実行不可にする方が良いと思います
    Can’t you make all the menu’s the same and just gray out the selection for the options that cannot be performed?
    ご指摘のマテリア関連のコマンドに限らず、サブコマンドの表示並び順の整理は、順次調整を行う予定です。
    なお、コマンドのグレー表示についてですが、MMOの場合、コマンドの実行可否の判定に、・クライアント側だけで判断できるコマンド・サーバ側でなければ正しい判定ができないコマンドこれらが混在するため、グレー表示ができるコマンドとできないコマンドが混在します。
    全てのコマンドを個別にプログラム対処する必要が有り、現存する全てのサブコマンドをパッチ2.1までに整理するのは難しいため(まだ実装途中のため、今もサブコマンドが増えています)順次対応を行っています。
    問題としては把握していますので、対応までお待ちくださるようお願い申し上げます。
    This doesn’t only apply for the materia related commands, but we are planning to make adjustments in order for how the sub-command display order is sorted. As for having a full display with options grayed out, for an MMO it requires checks to be made on client side and then server side, so there will be commands which can and cannot be grayed out. All commands needs to be programmed individually, to do this for all sub commands by 2.1 is very hard (it’s still going through implementation process, and we’ll have more sub-commands) so we’re addressing this in order.
    I understand this is a problem, so I would like for you to play wait until this has been addressed.

XHBの十字キー割り当てアクションの操作を高速に行った際、アクション成功と同時に自分にターゲットカーソルが合わさってしまうことが最近よくあります。原因はXHBを操作するタイミングによって、十字キー1回の操作で入力が2回行われてしまうためでした。
    ※中略

できればこのタイミングでの十字キーを離した際の入力判定は無効にしていただきたいです。
    Recently I have been getting this a lot but, when using the direction key action on the XHB really quick, at the same time the action succeeded the target cursor moves to your own character. The reason for this is because the timing the XHB control is made, it takes one control as two inputs.
    If possible, please make it so when the direction key is released to not take in the input.

この部分は「結構微妙だよなぁ…」と思っていたのですが、やはり気になりますよね。原因は、通常の3D操作時に方向キーのリピートが設定されているためで、シンプルにプログラムしたため必然的に生じています。
    そのため、指摘の現象は○☓△□ボタンでは発生せず、方向キーは上下に限らず左右でも発生します。
    I was also thinking to myself for this one that “it’s really delicate...” but it is bothering. The reason for this is when controlling the regular 3D controls, it’s set to repeat, and because it was programmed simply it causes this. For this reason, this doesn’t happen to the circle, x, triangle, square button keys, and happens not only for up/down but left/right direction key as well.

解消するためには「XHBからの復帰時」なのか「通常の押しっぱなし」なのか、判定する処理をボタンの解釈層に加える必要があります。XHBの操作はトグルモードやミックスモードがあり、かなり条件判定が複雑なので、慎重に修正しないと副作用によるバグが怖い部分です。
    入力部の担当がひと通りパッチ2.1の実装が落ち着いた段階で対処方法を検討させてください。
    To resolve this issue we need to add a process which determines if it’s being released from XHB, or if it’s being pressed (hold) regularly. The condition checks is pretty severe since we have toggle mode or mixed mode for the XHB control, so we’ll need to fix this one carefully to avoid any side effect bugs.
    Once the person in charge of input methods is done with overall patch 2.1 implementation we would like to look into ways to address this one.

※どうにもならない場合は、コンフィグに「方向キーのリピートを停止する」という設定を追加する手段もあるのですが、さすがにそれは避けたいです。
    *If nothing can be done, we have a option to stop the direction key repeat in the config settings, however I want to avoid that.

30分で出来る作業は残業30分して寝る時間30分削れって、客なら思ってしまうと思うのですが・・・・
    いや・・なんでもないです・・・・・
    As a customer, customers would feel like saying for something that can be done in 30 minutes just do overtime for 30 minutes and cut 30 minutes time from sleep.
    Nevermind.. it’s nothing...

はい、お気持ちはわかります。
    僕もプレイヤーとして、そう思うことが多いです
    Yes, I understand your feeling.
    As a player, I feel the same way a lot

ですが一方で、UI責任者として現場の実装担当には「実装が困難で不確定性が高く、でもパッチに必須の案件」が完了するまでは、「対応方法や必要な時間が明確な案件」は我慢して後に回して欲しい、と言っています。
    パッチ2.1はまだまだ前者のタスクがのこっています。それらが終わっていない状況で簡単なタスク(量は膨大)に手を付けるのは、前向きなようで現実逃避だと思うわけです。
    (現場としては、後者をガンガン対応するほうが進みが実感できて精神的に良い)
    However as a person in charge of the UI, I have instructed to first complete the tasks which is a must have for the patch even if it’s harder to implement, to hold off and move tasks which already has a known method for fix and estimate time needed for the implementation. We still have many tasks remaining for patch 2.1. If we don’t tackle down the difficult tasks and just do the simple tasks, although it may be positive, it’s like running away from reality. (That harder task is still going to be there anyways to haunt them)
    (Although, addressing the easier stuff can feel like lots more are being addressed and feels better emotionally)

またMMOの開発運営は長期戦ですから、休める時はしっかり休み、健康維持が一番大切だと思っています。オフラインのタイトルならマスターアップで倒れればいいや、というペ-ス配分もやりましたが、ここでそれはできません。
    現状でも、3つのプラットフォーム、4つの言語、2つの操作系の掛け合わせ同時開発という前例のない作業量のため(他ゲ-ムでも無いと思います)、これ以上のペ-スアップはホントにスタッフの体か心が壊れてしまうのでできませんが、今後も継続的にゲ-ムプレイの向上に努めていきますので、長くお付き合いいただけたら幸いです
    Also development for MMO is a long term battle, we need to rest when we can, and I believe it’s important to keep our health. If it’s for an offline title, we could just work full on until master is complete then crash, we have done that, but we can’t do this for this game. We have 3 platforms, 4 languages, and developing two control methods at the same time which is a huge amount of workload (don’t this there is another game with this much workload), if we increase the pace any further, it’s going to break the staffs health and heart. We’ll continue to improve the gameplay in future so we would like for everyone to stick with us for a long time

装備中の装備品と選択中の装備品の詳細な比較が見たいです。
    現在ある基本性能の差だけではなく、上昇するステータスの違いも同時に見られるようにして欲しいです。
    I would like to see detailed comparison between current equipped gear and selected gear.
    Currently it only shows the basic stat difference, but I would like to see what other stats are being increased/changed as well.

はい、こちらも追加機能案件に載っています。
    実装時期は早くてパッチ2.1、もしくはパッチ2.2に送られる可能性があります。
    Yes, this is also under additional feature tasks.
    For implementation if early can be in patch 2.1, but it may get pushed back to patch 2.2.

パッチ2.1でアイテムの並び替え機能が入ることにより、現状よりも詳細表示での比較がかなり簡単になることがわかっているため、他機能の実装を優先する可能性があります。
    With the item sort feature coming in patch 2.1, it will be easier to sort out the detailed display than what is available now, so we may prioritize other feature tasks.
    (5)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 11-07-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast