Player
    Character
    Smoke Demon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50

Alternate payment method

We need a method to add crysta or make payments that doesn't utilize Global Pay's choppy system. Many of us are receiving errors every time we try to pay, as you can see by the 109 page thread in Technical Support, in addition to the several other threads there about errors 601, 401, and 406.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lesley Jordan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    They removed the UltimatePay method, so now I have no option of subscribing anymore since I do not own a creditcard.
    Good job Square Enix! This is just a massive F*ck you to a lot of people and I don't know if I really want to go out of my way to order a gamecard from outside the country, pay more then I'm getting, waiting for it and subscribe again in 2 weeks time.
    This is really ridiculous, what were you thinking?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shiranui Okami
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Holy crap, I didn't think it was real, I was going to resubscribe since my sub ends the next month, but I couldn't find the Paysafe option. Great job Square, no way am I importing cards...
    (0)
    Gamer, game collector, reviewer at Busted.gr, game developer at Underground Journey, web developer.
    Rolling a Lalafell Paladin. Playstation 3/4 Shinsei Eorzea Edition owner.

Player
    Character
    Shirahime Hasagami
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 42
    @Rivest and CrashOkami, are you US or EU players? In CrashOkami's case, there exists sites that do digital 60-day cards, so you're not really importing them since you get the code immediately upon purchase.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Invy Emerald
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I am in the same situation. I do not have a credit card and my subscription ends in 20 days from now. I hope they add another payment option soon to add crysta.

I can still get my subscription from the 60 day cards assuming I can find them, however, this is not ideal since I can not get the 6 month option (for the discount) as well as I cannot pay for my 2 extra retainers now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miah Fhey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    same prob here, no credit card or whatever. hope they add paysafecard as payment it's the easiest way to get crysta here =/
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maia Noronae
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    It took me some getting around to figure out, but it's really easy.

If you have paypal (can use credit or debit), you go to the Square-enix online store and there is "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn 60 Day Game Time Card [DOWNLOAD]". Make sure it's the Download version.

Just use paypal and voila, you got 60 days of game time.
    (0)
    Last edited by faeyte; 10-29-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Caoimhe Terrwyn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    my issue isn't with the subscription; the problem lies with the additional retainers. paid for them via crysta and since I have no credit card ... -.-"

also what about world transfer or the other items like phial of fantasia etc.
    (0)