Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Faith Stone
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Yes, I really don’t have any flexibility (laugh) If I used teleport to complete a quest, my gil just keeps on going down.

I’m also being careful on using teleport (bitter smile) I use the Chocobo Porter, and when needed to go to other countries use the airship.
    Umm... the Airship costs 200g, and the porters for higher level areas to get back to a main town with an airship are 60-80g a piece (usually 2-3 to get back to town). How is this cheaper than porting? Especially when considering the travel time/effort involved?
    (0)
    CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG MAGITEK ARMOR!

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by SavingPrincess View Post
    Umm... the Airship costs 200g, and the porters for higher level areas to get back to a main town with an airship are 60-80g a piece (usually 2-3 to get back to town). How is this cheaper than porting? Especially when considering the travel time/effort involved?
    Some teleports can go up to 500gil+ so considering that it would be cheaper to use Chocobo Porter and Airship. Imo best is to add all 3 cities into your favorite and set you current destination/camp as home point. Porting to a city would cost little bit less than the 200gil airship cost.
    (0)

Player

I actually just keep my home town as my home point. When I need to go to Gridania or Ul'dah, if teleporting there costs more than 200 gil, I home point and take the airship.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rivienne Bertouaint
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 36
    I discovered the best is to set Moraby Dry docks, not Limsa, and Horizon not Uldah because you can then teleport from Horizon to Moraby for only 135, and the porter from Moraby to Limsa is only 5 more. Horizon of course is just outside of U'ldah, so you might as well walk anyway. I usually walk from Uldah to Gridania. You can set your favourite to Camp Tranquil and cut costs a little, but really it isn't much better. For now my favourites are Moraby, Horizon, and Revenants Toll. Everywhere else I walk, or ride, or snap back with return.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yoyo Poki
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Thanks for the translations!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Karl Hurtig
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Great job!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alicia Godvyel
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 15
    Hey Rein how did you learn Japanese? Any advice for someone low-intermediate?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Captain Lalafist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCoffee View Post
    Hey Rein how did you learn Japanese? Any advice for someone low-intermediate?
    Reviewing the Kanji/Tae Kim's Grammar guide > Anki program + Core6k deck/Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar book > read/listen to native material.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Za'karn Riskbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Isnt there a separate thread for discussions? Every time i see this post bumped I get excited thinking there is new news only to be disappointed to see random discussion.

Found it!

For Discussions about anything in this thread, comments or whatever, PLEASE GO HERE! Thank You!
    (7)
    Last edited by ZakarnRosewood; 09-21-2013 at 01:33 AM.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Rep Post 09/20/13 Features to be released before 2.1 being checked.

Some features are ready but it’s not as simple as copying/pasting code from the development version to the current players version. It needs to go through checks for any issues ‘if’ they are implemented, and doing this will cause delays for other features that could’ve been released by 2.1. So they are choosing carefully which features should/can be implemented with least amount of problems to avoid any delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi_Minagawa View Post
    現在の最新開発版では、
    R3とL3(スティックの押し込み)に割り当てる機能選択肢の中に、
    機能を割り当てない「未設定」を加える対応が完了しています。
    パッチ2.1には確実に公開できますので、暫くお待ち下さい。
    In our current development version of the game, we have a feature where you can remove the button settings from the R3/L3 button (pressing down on L/R stick). This one is already set up and will be released in patch 2.1. Please wait for it.

(above image shows no setting option in the drop down list for the L3 button down)

◆パッチよりも前倒しに機能リリースできないのか? について
    Regarding why we can’t release this at an earlier time than the patch.

今回の件やアイテムの「せいとん」など、可能な限り速く公開する方法を模索していますが、
     現在の公開版と開発の最新版では、プログラムの様々な部分が違ってきているため、
     特定機能の公開を前倒しにするためには、両バージョンに対して個別の実装と
     動作チェックが必要になります。
    We are looking into different methods to be able to release above mentioned feature or sorting, however the programming varies from the current released version and the development version, and for that reason to release one specific feature quickly would require to release and check the feature on both versions.

前倒し公開機能を増やすほど、現在の公開版に、
     開発最新版の機能を別途「移植」する作業とチェック時間が発生するため、
     その分パッチまでに実装できる機能数が減ってしまうのです…
    If we tried to add more features to be released ahead of time for the current version, that would require us to individually ‘transfer” those features from the current development version to player version, this will require time to transfer and check for any problems. Doing this will lessen other features that could of been released for the next patch......

そのため、2重実装のリスクが現実的な範囲で対策効果が高いものを
     前倒し投入機能の候補として選定させていただいています。
    For that reason, we are selecting features that can be released ahead of time while making sure the risk for double implementation (for both version) is realistically possible.

「でも不便なんだよッ コンチョクショー!」という気持ちは、
     私もプレイヤーの一人として、とても良くわかります。本当に申し訳ありません。
    I understand how some of you still feel like saying “It’s still inconvenient!”, I understand that as well as a player, and I truly apologize.

なお、ロックオン機能のOFF設定は、アイテムソート(整頓)と比較すると
     関連する機能群が少ないので前倒し投入しやすい機能です。 
     ペットやミニオンのターゲット操作修正、RMT業者のBL登録導線修正など、
     他の重要案件と合わせて先行投入機能に含めるべきか、
     検討のお時間をいただければと思います。
    Removing the lock-on feature is something easier to implement ahead of time when comparing to item sort (order). Please allow us some more time to decide which features should be implemented ahead of time as we need to check along with other important matters such, fixing the pet/minion target contro, fixing the method to Blacklisting the RMTs, thanks.
    (18)

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast