Player
    Character
    Munba Lunru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx-Sw...=youtube_gdata

Ps4 Developer's interview. This could be worth to translate?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Basically says increase in graphic quality and number of characters displayed without loss of quality is one good feature of PS4. Also they are going to be able to utilize the remote play feature for people who want to gather/craft, do stuff that's not serious on the side. It also gives more options for the players to play with keyboard/mouse. Also they going to allow the share feature to be used.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Translations from today is minor stuff, repeated posts.

They figured out the issue why some Free Companies page on The Lodestone was showing 0 gil under Company Chest, it was affecting those FC's that were made during beta, and they are working on a fix to address the issue.

Other than that, they are telling people how to report RMT's through in-game main menu > support, if you see any RMT's please try to help out so we can try to eliminate as much as possible, also gives STF come up with better ways to handle them in future.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...65#post1203565 - Thread is saying 4gamers players review is good and some thinking SE's staff is posting as a player... Foxclon is letting everyone know that they don't do such thing.
    Personal note: I understand people are still having login issues and I feel sorry for those wanting to play, but just being rude like that isn't nice imo, players who got in the game are enjoying the story and what XIV has to offer at launch and they are writing their honest reviews. I read through the player reviews but there are pro/cons just like any other games.

And finally, if you missed YoshiP's post form yesterday in regards to current status, the official translated post is up and you can find it here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...29#post1204429
    I already updated my translated post with the link and hidden my translation as well.

Play nice, help each other out, don't be rude to players you play with through Duty Finder.
    There are players out there with less player skills but bashing them won't do you any good and just makes the other person feel bad. I know it's hard at times but if you're a tank or healer, try to give tips, if that doesn't work try out a different strategy just for that specific group. I personally try not to keep thinking negative, if someone is having a hard time, I just take that as harder mode gaming, and come up with a different strat to try out and most of the time it works out, if it doesn't, at least you tried, don't get all pissed off about it.
    If you want to speed run through dungeons, go form your own party. We still got the search players feature, I suggest using that. It's only been a week and there are still lots out there who is running through the dungeons for their first time, let them enjoy the cut scenes, let them learn how dungeon play works. One thing I do agree though, we need a vote kick feature, not to kick the new players, but to down vote and kick the rude players who think their life is better than rest of us.

Anyways, sorry the offtopic post LOL

Have fun, play hard, enjoy your weekend in Eorzea

-Rein-
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by MiNuN View Post
    Hey MiNuN, look 2 posts up summary of that vid. Nothing really special, well actual PS Vita will work with XIV so that's great news, graphic enhancement was already known and definitely a plus.

Also Abriael got article on this one here: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/...play-and-more/
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Azure Xanh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    Hey MiNuN, look 2 posts up summary of that vid. Nothing really special, well actual PS Vita will work with XIV so that's great news, graphic enhancement was already known and definitely a plus.

Also Abriael got article on this one here: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/...play-and-more/
    Thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Nothing to translate from the forums (nothing important imo)

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/fain...2568?l=en&mt=8 is released in Japan so I'm guessing it will be released for everyone soon.
    Android versions is expected to release 3-4 weeks later. I have to wait for Android ver >.<
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Posting this one first for now.

EDIT: Official translation one is up here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post1232837

Rep Post 09/10/13 Changes to repair costs next maint, item level requirement, own world party invite board post 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by Lastygalle View Post
    こんにちは。
    開発チームでも現在、気軽にコンテンツに参加できない場合があることを認識しています。そのための今後の対策をお伝えできる範囲でお知らせします。
    Hello,
    Currently the dev team also knows that there are times you can’t easily join contents, please let me explain how we are going to address this matter.

1. 修理費用およびダークマターの価格の大幅な値下げ
      Greatly lowering repair costs and Dark Matter prices.

高レベル帯に重点を置きつつ、全般的に修理費用およびダークマターの価格を大幅に下げます。
      We will greatly lower the overall repair costs and dark matter prices while emphasising high level.

2. 高レベルダンジョンなどの参加条件にアイテムレベルを追加
      Add item level requirement for participation for high level dungeons.

高レベル向けのインスタンスダンジョンおよび蛮神戦などに参加する際、一定以上のアイテムレベルを持った装備品を装備していることが条件として追加されます。これに伴い、キャラクターウィンドウに装備品のアイテムレベルの平均値を表示する仕組みを実装します。
      We will be adding a minimum gear item level requirement when participating in high level instanced dungeons or primal battles, We will be adding a feature which shows the characters average gear item level in the character window.
    3. パーティ募集ウィンドウの追加
      Adding a party invitation window

自分のいるワールド限定でパーティを募集できる掲示板のような仕組みを導入します。募集の際には希望するダンジョン名や募集したいロール、レベルなどを登録することができます。
      (詳細仕様は後日公開をお待ちください)

We will be implementing a feature similar to a bulletin board where you can request for party members with players in your own world. When requesting, you will be able to put the dungeon name, role, level information.
      (Detailed information to follow at a later time.)

1については9月12日(木)のメンテナンス後、2と3についてはパッチ2.1以降に実装する予定です。
    First one will be implemented in 9/12’s maintenance, for 2&3 these are planned to be released post 2.1.
    (9)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 09-11-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Rep Post 09/10/13 Objects in which you can’t DoT

Quote Originally Posted by Lastygalle View Post
    DoTのきかないオブジェクトをなくしてほしい
    直接攻撃が苦手なともえじゅちゅしが
    著しく不利になるのでなんとかしてほしい(´・ω・`)
    Please remove objects which you can’t DoT, for Arcanist not good at direct attack, it becomes a disadvantage.

一部のオブジェクトに対して、バイオやエアロなどを詠唱できるものの、それらの魔法の効果が発生しないことについては、開発チームでも認識しています。
    こちらはパッチ2.1以降に向けて調整を行っていきます。
    Development team knows that for some objects, although you can cast Bio and Aero they don’t take in the effect from the spells. These are being worked for adjustments aiming for post patch 2.1.
    (3)

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast