Player
    Character
    Feena Valkyrie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

Post questions or problems regarding Early Access and Preorder Codes here

Just to stop the board from being a spam fest with the same questions over and over.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kushina Namikaze
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Regarding Digital Collectors Edition. I have a code from GreenManGaming and after I registered it, under my games on my Square-Enix account it is showing up as a Regular Edition of FFXIV ARR. Does this also show up the same for everyone else?
    (1)
    Final Fantasy XI - 11 year veteran and counting.
    If it's an MMO, I've probably played it.

Player
    Character
    Vael Amih
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 15
    Okay then, i'll start:
    I registered my 18 digit pre order code yesterday (PC player) with my 1.0 account and got redirected to another site where the 20 digit code was displayed. I registered that one aswell.

My problem: I didn't get any mail for confirmation. How can i see that i am allowed to participate early access? If i log into my Account on the FF14:ARR website, only FF14:ARR is listed (which was automatically registered on Aug, 20).

Any ideas?

Edit: someone was faster than me
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Feena Valkyrie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindargie View Post
    Regarding Digital Collectors Edition. I have a code from GreenManGaming and after I registered it, under my games on my Square-Enix account it is showing up as a Regular Edition of FFXIV ARR. Does this also show up the same for everyone else?
    It should, from what i heard you should be sent another code closer to launch with the CE bonus attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    Okay then, i'll start:
    I registered my 18 digit pre order code yesterday (PC player) with my 1.0 account and got redirected to another site where the 20 digit code was displayed. I registered that one aswell.

My problem: I didn't get any mail for confirmation. How can i see that i am allowed to participate early access? If i log into my Account on the FF14:ARR website, only FF14:ARR is listed (which was automatically registered on Aug, 20).

Any ideas?
    As you may have realised, there has been some trouble regarding registering codes recently. Some people are reporting that it has take 2 days for them to receive conformation.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Whopper Jr
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 28
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindargie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zetayuri View Post
    It should, from what i heard you should be sent another code closer to launch with the CE bonus attached to it.
    Is there a source for this? I have the same problem as kevindargie. My other friend said that the CE items showed up on the list after entering the 20 digit code.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Velvet Silvermoon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 42
    Quote Originally Posted by ezcex View Post
    Is there a source for this? I have the same problem as kevindargie. My other friend said that the CE items showed up on the list after entering the 20 digit code.
    I am concerned about this as well. I bought two CE copies, one form gamersgate (full price) and another copy for my wife from greenmangaming (was 25% off). I made sure both were CE (NA), had the error 3 trouble for awhile then read about switching from English(UK) to English(US) in your profile and that seemed to have done the trick.

I went to the NA pre order site entered the 18 digit code, received the 20 digit code, entered this new 20 digit code and then went to another page where it showed I got the cait sith doll and mog cap but I do not recall any mention of the CE goodies.

Did the same thing for my wifes pre order on her account with the same results. When we go to the main site log in and go to my profile it just show I have FFXIV ARR registered for both of us. I am worried both gamersgate and greenmangaming sent us non CE codes?

Can any else say if those that bought CE have some way to see they actually have a CE copy registered?
    (1)
    Last edited by Asmodeus; 08-23-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Player
    Character
    Feena Valkyrie
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    No source, as mention it's only something I've heard. I think it was said by GMG themselves if i remember correctly, however i may be wrong.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Noah Landis
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 39
    My other friend said that the CE items showed up on the list after entering the 20 digit code.
    Did your friend purchase the 1.0 CE by any chance?

My account is also missing the CE options. I pre-ordered through Amazon.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Whopper Jr
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
    Did your friend purchase the 1.0 CE by any chance?

My account is also missing the CE options. I pre-ordered through Amazon.
    Yes he did.

Permanent Options
    FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Windows(R)
    FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test Windows(R)
    FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Collector's Edition
    Onion Helm
    Asuran Armguards
    Helm of Light
    Baby Behemoth
    Behemoth Barding
    Coeurl Bell
    Legacy Chocobo Whistle
    Mog Cap
    Cait Sith Doll Minion
    That's how his basically looked like. All I had was the FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Windows(R) and the pre-order bonuses on bottom.

Edit: So I think zetayuri is probably right. I see other people saying that we should be getting another CE code closer to launch day.
    (1)
    Last edited by ezcex; 08-23-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Extra Info

Player
    Character
    Boguss Kai
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    I'm from 1.0 and I don't know where to find my 18 digit code so I can get my 20 digit code.
    please help!
    (0)

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast