Player
    Character
    Indira Cliodhna
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

newest Lodestone post

looks like we get to re-roll or character in 13 hours unless im reading it wrong. nice there letting us do it early.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com...f41c030bc817a5
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tyger Maimhov
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60
    Yep. They announced this a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire View Post
    Remember when I said I'd update you with more information when it becomes available?

Quote Originally Posted by Hvinire
    We're still deciding whether this will take place during early access or on August 27th, and will update you once we know more.
    Well it's been decided, and you're never gonna believe me, but, you will now be able to change your character appearance at the start of Beta Phase 4. The character edit flag will be available then. You can play your character, how you want them to appear, from Beta Phase 4 and all the way through launch.

How's that for good news?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    People should be mindful of this bit if you intend to remodel your character.

* If you do not change the appearance of your character upon first logging in, you will not be given another opportunity to do so.
    Don't log in thinking you can just do it later, because you can't. Once you log in with your character your appearance is set. So make sure you do your editing first thing!
    (2)